• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: Back It Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinFish

Still can't blame the guy, he'd have been an absolute fool to turn down that contract, fair play to him. He's the equivalent to a lottery winner playing for us. Southampton didn't want him, Inter didn't want him, didn't appear to be many teams in for him, here have a 4 year deal!
Blame Kia & Edu for that.

What they've done is borderline a criminal offence. How Edu is still in the job baffles me. We've signed some duds under Wenger, but this is on a whole different level.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
So he & xhaka are the same

Xhaka has twice been happy to leave and now he's gotten a wage increase. He probably can't believe his luck.

The same can be said for Mari, Willian, even Mustafi would have still been here if he didn't do us a favour turning down the contract.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Look, you can't get every transfer right given the situation we as a club are in. Or something like that..

I mean, who could have predicted signing an injured third choice RB at So'ton on a 4 year contract would turn out to be a bad idea?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We signed this guy over two years late. He was half decent when Pirtigal won the Euros but if Saints bin a player, you sign short term or avoid. Give him a free transfer. He's worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom