• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Honestly, how could you not be happy for Auba getting out of this mess.

We are not even a sinking ship, we have more so just exploded in the water immediately.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If Auba moves to Barcelona because of Arteta, I’m done with this club.

Will happily quit AM.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Untitled.jpg

What is going on right now 😭
He’s gone and done a Giroud hasn’t he?

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I mean there’s a culture around elite sport which I think can be a bit dodgy.

I get there’s a chance of false accusations with people in powerful positions but I’ve been involved with football at low levels and some of the stuff I’ve seen and heard is a bit grim.
Fair enough, just the higher level lads have people to keep eyes on them and keep them away from the worst of it. Think if anything came out theyd pay off whoever they need to very quickly. Unfortunately any accusation against a normal person is trying enough, imagine an accusation against a famous person and the money being offered not to follow through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom