• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Thread

What is the most realistic scenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
So, we've failed to move Eddie and Kola, Laca and Elneny are both running down their contracts, AMN has been locked in the dungeon cells?

Sigh...

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Major disappoint this window is not upgrading Xhaka or get a midfielder to put competition to him and not only that we give him new contract.
I agree with that. On a more positive note, I hope we have solved our right back problems. Time will tell.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

So, we've failed to move Eddie and Kola, Laca and Elneny are both running down their contracts, AMN has been locked in the dungeon cells?

Sigh...
Got rid of Willian though, which I thought was nigh on impossible. Very happy to see Nelson going out on loan finally. All is not black.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I agree with that. On a more positive note, I hope we have solved our right back problems. Time will tell.
Yes at least we upgrade that but still don't think it'll be great help for Pepe but our RB now alot less embarrassing we got a guy who know how to play there and not get past easily.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
With a competent manager, yes. With Arteta, no.
Bookmarking this post, I think Arteta is going to pleasantly surprise you with this squad this season. I predict we'll get top 6 for sure, bet it'll be close between us, Sp**s, and United for 4th and 5th...United and Sp**s getting some extremely lucky pts early on and us starting so horribly will make things tight, also expect us to drop a few pts in these next 4 games--maybe we'll draw with Sp**s instead of winning for example because of nerves and team still gaining confidence, maybe draw against Brighton whereas in more positive circumstances we might win--while things are stabilising after this dramatic start, but I don't rule out 4th even with the way United look under Ole.

I know this will look delusional to some given the toxic atmosphere around here and the total lack of belief in and rating of Arteta, feel free to bookmark in turn!

Bloodbather

Established Member

Bookmarking this post, I think Arteta is going to pleasantly surprise you with this squad this season. I predict we'll get top 6 for sure, bet it'll be close between us, Sp**s, and United for 4th and 5th...United and Sp**s getting some extremely lucky pts early on and us starting so horribly will make things tight, also expect us to drop a few pts in these next 4 games--maybe we'll draw with Sp**s instead of winning for example because of nerves and team still gaining confidence, maybe draw against Brighton whereas in more positive circumstances we might win--while things are stabilising after this dramatic start, but I don't rule out 4th even with the way United look under Ole.

I know this will look delusional to some given the toxic atmosphere around here and the total lack of belief in and rating of Arteta, feel free to bookmark in turn!
Big 4 will definitely get the first four spots barring an injury catastrophe like Liverpool had last season. Just too much quality in those four sides, and three of them have world class managers. I expect United to be much better than you expect with the addition of Ronaldo.

I expect the battle for 5th and 6th to be fought between Leicester, West Ham, Tottenham and Arsenal, and I'd favor Leicester and Tottenham to come out on top now that Kane has stayed.

Gunners1616

After all said and done. This is our team. Is this top 6 worthy?

Also noticed that the team is really a reflexion of Arteta's regime. A lot of nice and respectful guys. No difficult player. I don't see any of these players surrounding and pressuring the refs and getting into scuffles.

We will probably still get bullied by the likes of Burnley.

Im sure "bottle" and "toughness" are not part the recruitment algorhythm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom