• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
good 1v1 good with his feets good in the air can play very accurate long passes hard to get past with pace. offensively won't contribute much he similar to Wan-Bissaka imo very promising signing if he keep what he done at Bologna then 15M will look like a steal.
Looks ambidextrous too yous?

Maybe better on the ball going forward than wan bissaka from the videos, but they can make anyone look like Messi..

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Not who I would have picked for RB but I’ve never watched him so let’s see.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Looks ambidextrous too yous?

Maybe better on the ball going forward than wan bissaka from the videos, but they can make anyone look like Messi..
of course if you watch youtube videos they'll only show you the good part. in PL Tomi pace and ability play under high pressure from other teams will be hugely tested because in italy teams apart from few don't press high and wingers don't have that pace if he pass that then we get very good player. of course fans should give him time to settle i don't think he'll hit ground running.

i think Wan-Bissaka is more athlete than him but both players don't do much going forward.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

db10fan

Welcome and good luck Tomi. This is a nice surprise as he is young, regular starter at Serie A, has the talents, technical and physical profile to be elite RB or RCB like Pavard, signed only for 16 M, should be perfect signing if he mature succesfully here. I thought we splurged on White and Ramsdale and will leave starting RB and CM unimproved, but with Tomiyasu signing only starting CM still unimproved and that is the biggest problem.

Legend14

Established Member
Based on highlights only, two things he does consistently and better than all of our defenders. He anticipates the attacker’s movement and he plays on his toes. I can see why he is a good 1v1 defender.

Hope this one works out.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Someone on sky sports said he was offered to most PL clubs and they didn’t take him?

Sounds like the kind of move we’d make.

Yeah...

ks1.png

...this guy definitely knows what he's talking about.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Someone on sky sports said he was offered to most PL clubs and they didn’t take him?

Sounds like the kind of move we’d make.
of course they lie when it come to Arsenal transfers. no he wasn't offered the most serious interested teams in him this summer were Sp**s Atalanta and Arsenal Leicester too but weak links, Sp**s came close to sign him but gone to Emerson.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The RB market this window apart from Hakimi wasn't inspiring there were not exciting option to get you a instant upgrade.

i think our first target was Tyler Adams from Leipzig but they clearly didn't want to sell he was even more perfect than Tomi more athlete and better going forward suit the nerdy inverted RB Arteta wanted our next target was Emerson but clearly we didn't want to over spend for him he just above average and for 25-30M euros i'm glad we didn't take it.

DizzyOne

Sadly he didn’t choose us over Sp**s. They turned him down so they could sign Emerson Royal - who sadly looks a very good prospect. They also had that little **** Tangana playing well so opted to reject Tomisayu.

Still, I guess some of our fans spinning this angle sums up how desperate we have become for any small token of joy - even if it is all a fabrication. :(

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sadly he didn’t choose us over Sp**s. They turned him down so they could sign Emerson Royal - who sadly looks a very good prospect. They also had that little **** Tangana playing well so opted to reject Tomisayu.

Still, I guess some of our fans spinning this angle sums up how desperate we have become for any small token of joy - even if it is all a fabrication. :(

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Welcome Takehiro

You cant garner to much from clips but it looks like he is useful in the air, pretty good on the ball & quite quick/strong.

So If he adapts to the league he has the attributes to offer more than any RB we currently have & Callum who as i have mentioned on another thread cost a similar amount of money many years ago.

In todays market it is not a lot of money.

Obviously all eyes are gonna be on how he stacks up against Emerson Royal.

Same age but lets be honest Emerson should be the better player at RB & more of an attacking threat.
However if Takehiro is a good solid defender that will do me.
He looks pretty tough & the Japanese normally have a strong mentality.

I like the fact that he should be decent in the air because lets be honest we could do with a bit more of that at the back.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom