• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Bernd Leno (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

In my view, Pope is probably the best English keeper, but £45m is taking the piss to fountain levels.
He could be an option maybe next year with a year in contract. But Burnley might ask for 30 million still by the looks of it. :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think he will push for a transfer next season, after Ramsdale benches him this season.

Already looks unsettled here, can't see him staying if he isn't playing.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think he will push for a transfer next season, after Ramsdale benches him this season.

Already looks unsettled here, can't see him staying if he isn't playing.
He can agree a deal with a foreign club in January as his contract is ending in 10 months, so he doesn’t have to “push” for anything.

Riou

He can agree a deal with a foreign club in January as his contract is ending in 10 months, so he doesn’t have to “push” for anything.

He's got 2 years on his deal I think, still a chance we can get something for him.

Riou

When I looked up his contract, about 50/50 on reports saying he has either a 4 year or 5 year deal, so I guess we will see...still think his contract is up to 2023 though.

drippin

No he doesn’t.
From 17th May 2021. He himself says he still has a two year contract and wants to be in UCL with Arsenal, which cannot happen next season.

Would make no sense for Arsenal to buy a player and offer him 4 year contract especially without any option for extra year.

""I don't want to flee here, I feel good and want to be successful again with Arsenal!" Leno told Sport 1.

"Arsenal are a big club, which is extremely underestimated in Germany, there are many Arsenal fans all over the world.

"I still have a two-year contract and hope to play in the Champions League again with Arsenal.""

GDeep™

League is very weak
From 17th May 2021. He himself says he still has a two year contract and wants to be in UCL with Arsenal, which cannot happen next season.

Would make no sense for Arsenal to buy a player and offer him 4 year contract especially without any option for extra year.

""I don't want to flee here, I feel good and want to be successful again with Arsenal!" Leno told Sport 1.

"Arsenal are a big club, which is extremely underestimated in Germany, there are many Arsenal fans all over the world.

"I still have a two-year contract and hope to play in the Champions League again with Arsenal.""

Thanks for correcting me, on transfer market it says his contract ends in 2022. They are normally reliable.

drippin

Thanks for correcting me, on transfer market it says his contract ends in 2022. They are normally reliable.
Tbh I was a bit shocked to see Transfermarkt say that because I was so sure he had it until 2023, a year more than Martinez when we sold him. So had to research.

Pretty sure Leno is sold next summer, like Riou somewhere said, his head is gone. In that link he said he might want to go south to play.

The good thing is that Onana's & Johnstone's contract expires 2022, and Pope's 2023. There should be some good cheap options available next summer. Any other possible ones? Leno should fetch at least 10 million I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom