• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: Saint Nic Is Back

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
5y1ore1j20a51.jpg

tcahill

Excited to see this guy with some genuine creators around him. Shame Artetaball will be here awhile longer.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Mods - Why was the original Pepe thread closed? I see there's a new Partey thread as well?

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Would this guy be worth seeing if he can be used behind the striker, any useful centrally in other words? He's got a good shot & a few good passes in him. He'd be abe to shoot more instead of having to cut in to shoot from the right all the time.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Would this guy be worth seeing if he can be used behind the striker, any useful centrally in other words? He's got a good shot & a few good passes in him. He'd be abe to shoot more instead of having to cut in to shoot from the right all the time.
ask Mikel?

He’s got the best shot in the team IMO in a team that desperately needs to score more goals. It should be Arteta’s number one priority to get him more chances because I’ve given up on us creating the type of chances that Auba thrives on. Pepe shooting from in and around the edge of the box is our next best bet.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

ask Mikel?

He’s got the best shot in the team IMO in a team that desperately needs to score more goals. It should be Arteta’s number one priority to get him more chances because I’ve given up on us creating the type of chances that Auba thrives on. Pepe shooting from in and around the edge of the box is our next best bet.
He's probably close to the best shooter, in the top 3 at least anyhow. He is pretty underrated imo & should be given more chances, maybe given more freedom to roam around up front if Arteta can use him properly. He's probably only disliked & critisised by people because of how much we paid for him. He's one of the best dribblers in the team aswell. He's got a fair amount of potential if he's given good game time & as I said used in the right way.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Someone posted it here before we discussed it, here it is but it’s very bias:

Pepe’s the one making things happen tbf to him, ESR seems to have ball watching tendencies that need ironing out. No one wants to make a run it seems I blame Farteta.
Oh this video 🤣🤣

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's a shame Auba was offside in the build up to his goal in the cup final in 2020, was some strike by Pepe.

"R9 runs too late" :lol:

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

He's probably close to the best shooter, in the top 3 at least anyhow. He is pretty underrated imo & should be given more chances, maybe given more freedom to roam around up front if Arteta can use him properly. He's probably only disliked & critisised by people because of how much we paid for him. He's one of the best dribblers in the team aswell. He's got a fair amount of potential if he's given good game time & as I said used in the right way.

He's an elite shooter.

For the EPL alone in 20/21;

94th percentile for goals
86th percentile for non penalty expected goals
94th percentile for goals - expected goals
93rd percentile for non-penalty Goals - non-penalty expected goals

Crazy numbers. Do I trust Arteta to play Pepe in a way to get the best out of him? Nope.

Has Arteta already started playing him close to the touchline again? Yes.

Cool.

Top Bottom