• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Forum Ideas Thread

Why

Always Me ?
On the next match and last match part on the right side of the page the month is not capitalised.

Its been bugging me for ages. Can we fix that?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
On the next match and last match part on the right side of the page the month is not capitalised.

Its been bugging me for ages. Can we fix that?
Sorry, those two widgets are served from a 3rd party provider and we cannot change what is shown inside of them

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Fine, I'll convince everyone that this is better and see the contrarian in you ask the changes to be reverted. Should take about two days.
When did people ever decide that anyway? I don’t remember that. Anyway no one wants 1000 page player threads it’s better to have new ones each season.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
When did people ever decide that anyway? I don’t remember that. Anyway no one wants 1000 page player threads it’s better to have new ones each season.

Poor Marjorie started a bunch of threads with Player's name: 2019/2020 Performances and people were completely lost because there was no frame of reference for the discussion anymore.

It also makes @American_Gooner getting the receipts much harder, iirc.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

But you respect people who made the Xhaka thread?

Xhaka performed better than Partey last season but because Xhaka is despised by our fan base and Partey was our shiny new signing, the majority overlooked that.

I have no agendas. I say what I see.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
If consensus is they don’t want it then might as well delete it but this way is better. L Duderino doesn’t speak for the people though.
It's too late, I already locked all the olds threads and I cba to undo all of that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom