• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Back Lac Or Sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Our number 9, the often underappreciated Alexandre Lacazette. How will he perform in what looks like may be his final season at Arsenal?

https%3A%2F%2Fpaininthearsenal.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1294186349.jpeg

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
One of the best ads ever.

We were such a cool club back then...how many players these days, could pull this off, without looking like a massive ****...one of a kind is our Thierry.
In primary school I got in so much trouble once cos we had this guy come in as a speaker about some sh*t I can't remember, he ended with 'Any questions?' and I asked 'Yeah, what's French for va va voom?' and I got in so much trouble for it cos I embarrassed our school in front of someone from outside :lol:

Pop Tart

Established Member
This ad always made me laugh too back in the day...

...Laca would never be able to do the Va Va Voom ad, but him and Pierre could re-create this.
Mari for pires and holding has the hairline for the wiltord part.

Wiggins

He may not be perfect but at least he has a set of balls on him and comes to play every week. He's alright in my books.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This ad always made me laugh too back in the day...

...Laca would never be able to do the Va Va Voom ad, but him and Pierre could re-create this.

Remember this advert?

Everyone thought it was RVP.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Shall be interested to see which team picks him up come precontract season in january. Dusted rich man club in the middle east or lower top club in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom