• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bar an upset today, Sp**s will finish top of the league after game week 3, with us last.

Could be already 9 points, and a big chunk of goal difference behind these ****s...not good enough.

Pretty much everyone employed by Arsenal Football club needs to really see/feel where we are over the international break, and realise how unacceptable this month has been...need immediate wins and convincing performances when we get back, no excuses.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Why we were never in serious contention for Esperito Santo I'll never know. The man clearly takes no-nonsense neither from the team nor the media.

Also, he seems to have Pep's number on the field, as opposed to Arteta who has Pep's actual number to be informed how much to tank the match the day before the game :lol:

Kav

Established Member
Its still too early to be making any definitive statement about teams and managers. Still i like what i see from Nuno.

Didn't AM tell me that Nuno was not good enough for Arsenal? Yet some were defending arteta but now we're stuck with cone master looking up at everyone else from last place.

Haphazard

Along with the fact that they have been finishing above us for the last 5 years...

They consistently act like a bigger club than we do. Nuno is no Pep/Klopp but he is still an experienced and capable manager. They saw that they were going nowhere with Mourinho and fired him pronto and tried to get in the top person in Conte and when that did not work they tried other managers and ended up with Nuno.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Spoiler alert : He blew that solitary client's chance at the big time & now has to placate Levy until a miracle happens 🤣
He still has 3 years in contract with 200 000 pounds per week.

I think that sly smile comes from hating his brothers success and sabotasing his career in whatever way possible. :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He still has 3 years in contract with 200 000 pounds per week.

I think that sly smile comes from hating his brothers success and sabotasing his career in whatever way possible. :lol:

He'd sack him if he could.

The problem then would be finding an agent that's willing to accept terms of £60,000 a year salary & annual tickets to Glastonbury :lol:

Riou

Vieira v the **** this weekend, what usually occurred when this happened...

...had a really good record for us v Sp**s, only 1 defeat in 9 years...hope he gets his first Prem win as a manager on Saturday!

Riou

****ing Sky...

E-_7FN3WYAAKROT

:lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Some managers never change Nuno making Sp**s with all talent upfront play like wolves. Don't think Nuno will win many Sp**s fans with that type of display

Riou

Can't deal with this...

...his anger, then you have the toy version of himself beside him...it's like his own Mini-Me is laughing at him 🤣

Top Bottom