• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

GDeep™

League is very weak
But they have beaten some of those teams you mentioned with a much worse squad. They look miles better now on paper but how it will look on the pitch is a completely different story
Not sure Ole has won any meaningful game against a top team, Ole hasn’t even beaten Arteta with a much better team. They got that result against PSG a couple of years ago.

Ronaldo and Varane improve them, so I’ll give you that.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Not sure Ole has won any meaningful game against a top team, Ole hasn’t even beaten Arteta with a much better team. They got that result against PSG a couple of years ago.

Ronaldo and Varane improve them, so I’ll give you that.
He hasn't beaten us in the league, full stop. He is a crap manager and will stop them winning anything.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
thumb_im%C3%A1genes-de-sad-mask-happy-face-meme-50428917.png

...me, seeing Ronaldo score/United win, but knowing @Juan Matas Beard will be happy.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Such a confounding player. Wonder where he goes next season. Maybe United break the bank to keep him around while they’ve got Ronaldo? Also wouldn’t shock me if he’s made up his mind where to next.
Happy France GIF by MolaTV

The greatest double FA signing next summer for Real Madrid

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

@Riou another grown man...

This is hilarious to watch...but I wonder how his kids feel seeing him act like this?

Would be fuming if my dad was one of these weirdos, when I was growing up...imagine going through puberty, but having to deal with **** like this at the same time :lol:

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
As amazing and unmatched Nazario was during his prime, will always find it amazing how Cristiano is the fake after showing 3 times the work rate to not only get to where he is but to have the longevity to stay there and battle it out with the greatest in Messi. Guess he'll be one of those that will be appreciated a lot more when he's retired for all of his long-lasting accomplishments.

In regards to your question, Ronaldo had a fantastic story with the club and became part of the fabric in one of Sir Alex's greatest eras and I feel that's where it should end. He's almost like an ex-girlfriend that was out of our league that suddenly finds it convenient to get back with us. I really hope we've moved on. Mourinho had disagreements with Ronaldo in the past and it's not something he'd be comfortable doing either. I'm happy with bringing in Alexis, feel he's got a lot to offer us.
Nice avatar. :clap:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Nice avatar. :clap:

In fairness to that 2018 post, I was imagining a future with Mourinho at a point where we looked nowhere close to winning the league. A lot has changed since then. In 2018, we were lining up with Jones, Smalling, Fellaini and Martial instead of Varane, Maguire, Fernandes and Sancho - where he fits like a glove. I stand by 90% of that post.

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom