• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 1 (Sep 14 & 15)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There long way for Barca they need to start move on from the old guys like Pique Alaba and Buesquest they finished build the squad around De Jong Fati and Pedri.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Well, that was a fun game. Atalanta created many chances like the Atalanta of old. Lol at Barca! Basically a Segunda Division team now. Chelsea and Juventus win as well. Lille and Dinamo draw.

2-0 Bayern

1-0 Chelsea

2-1 Villarreal

2-2 Atalanta

3-0 Bayern

ThePortugueseGunner

United cost me so much money.

An Ole masterclass on what not to do when in charge of a team of that caliber. Mediocre manager. "Cast not pearls before swine".

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think we saw the difference between Ronaldo and Messi last night. Outside of the goal Ronaldo did absolutely nothing. For 10 years now he has been pure penalty box player. Very similar to Lewandowski. Messi would have hurt young boys on his own. Outside of heading he is pretty much better at everything. Even scoring

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Malen playing well for Dortmund.

I'd like him back at Arsenal as a CF. Auba, Malen, and Martinelli would be a good group of strikers next season when Laca leaves, with Balogun on loan.

Top Bottom