• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Hold on, Ramsdale has played 3 games where he hasn't had to make one decent save and now all of a sudden he's miles better than Leno?

May I remind you of the posts before he signed? Some of you are actually platitudinous when you post.

He will be exposed soon and then his fanboys will ask for Lenos comeback.

Malky

Established Member
Hold on, Ramsdale has played 3 games where he hasn't had to make one decent save and now all of a sudden he's miles better than Leno?

May I remind you of the posts before he signed? Some of you are actually platitudinous when you post.
It's mad, the lads not even been tested yet. Yet people acting like he's on course to be our greatest ever keeper.
It's as mad as the people getting gassed about Ben White, plays two games, gets absolutely violated against Brentford, but plays well against a championship level Norwich and they're talking like £50M was a bargain.

Can we wait and see how they do against Sp**s, Liverpool, United, etc.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
It's mad, the lads not even been tested yet. Yet people acting like he's on course to be our greatest ever keeper.
It's as mad as the people getting gassed about Ben White,
plays two games, gets absolutely violated against Brentford, but plays well against a championship level Norwich and they're talking like £50M was a bargain.

Yeah although perhaps not as mad as those dismissing a young keeper before he even signed. Oh & people who were slagging Ben White after only 1 game ffs.

I mean you would have to be an absolute imbecile to do that.

🤔

tcahill

It's as mad as the people getting gassed about Ben White, plays two games, gets absolutely violated against Brentford, but plays well against a championship level Norwich and they're talking like £50M was a bargain.

I don't think anyone here has said either of those things.

White looks good on the ball, Ramsdale is vocal and looks comfortable playing from the back. That's as far as the praise has gone. Pretty sure we're all waiting to see more same as you.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I think people are fed up with Leno that's why everyone is bigging up Ramsdale.

I have to agree with @OnlyOne here. He hasn't been really tested yet so let's calm down a bit. I do truly hope he becomes elite though, his value will skyrocket!

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

This for me tbh. Like I said when he signed, I hope he works out but, yeah I’m not there yet I need to see more.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Leno has been great for us up untill becoming error prone in the final quarter of last season.

Ramsdale has kept cleansheets in both of his matches so far.

Any further praise or criticism of either is just agenda filled.

Let's just see how pans out with their peformances this season.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If Ramsdale plays well, why bring Leno back?
We talk about Arteta so everything is possible

Well you’d bring him back because you told him you were giving him a break. Though knowing Arteta Leno probably won’t be the starter going forward. Yet more dressing room disharmony on the way.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I wouldn't be surprised to see a bit of rotation in the goalkeeper position this season. We effectively have two Number 1's now and I think Arteta is trying to push them both to perform. It's what we should have done with Martinez but that debates been done to death now.

I would guess that Ramsdale keeps his place until he messes up but we'll see.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom