• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
could see any one of the midfield kids really exploding if we can form some partnerships in attack, one of the strikers starts firing again or we get a better manager

for all the talk of youth project & grouping them together they dont play all that well off each other yet... there is so much room for improvement & growth in the attack

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Why would anyone name themselves after the idiots from AFTV who humiliate themselves and the club in front of the world every week if they weren’t actually said idiots from AFTV?

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I'm somewhere in the middle with ESR. Obviously he doesn't have the skill of the elite number 10s. I don't think he ever will tbh. But we saw how he transformed our play. Because he links midfield to attack so well. Really intelligent passing, movement and knows when to release the ball. He presses really well. He carries the ball past players really well with PL pace. In the future he may be able to play as a number 8 or 10. He already plays on the right forward role. I actually think against Norwich he looked more quicker, more power and more physically imposing than I remember him being last season. So he could become a real powerhouse in a couple of years

Also the idea that Pepe should start ahead of him isn't a given for me. Yes Pepe gives you end product. But his general play is poor. We'd play better football and create more with a front 4 of Saka, Ødegaard, ESR, Auba than we would with Pepe starting. Also Pepe gets allot of his goals coming off the bench, so that's a good option when you're chasing a game

Anyway I'm not sure what the 'we should of sold' brigade realistically wanted. Okay sell for in theory £35m. Who you buying to replace him? You aren't getting a PL proven player and any Ligue 1 or Bundesliga player is a punt at this point in time and might be worse than ESR. Plus ESR is homegrown and we need homegrown players. Unlike most players he's an Arsenal fan who will play for the shirt

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Why are people talking about selling him? Give him some time. He certainly needs to better his end product though, so does saka. And unpopular opinion from me - he has a higher ceiling than saka

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Also the idea that Pepe should start ahead of him isn't a given for me. Yes Pepe gives you end product. But his general play is poor. We'd play better football and create more with a front 4 of Saka, Ødegaard, ESR, Auba than we would with Pepe starting. Also Pepe gets allot of his goals coming off the bench, so that's a good option when you're chasing a game
Simply because the three of Saka, ESR, and Ode can't manage to score 10 goals combined. If the club wants to play some slick football again, they should look at finding a replacement for Cazorla in CM, and that's definitely not Xhaka.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Why would anyone name themselves after the idiots from AFTV who humiliate themselves and the club in front of the world every week if they weren’t actually said idiots from AFTV?

cristiano-ronaldo-cr7.gif

😂

Said by someone named after map. That says it all lmao.

Tom Mix

ESR has capability to become a top player. He has come on by leaps and bounds. If he was playing for another team we'd want to buy him.

Sell him? Sell your mum instead.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Simply because the three of Saka, ESR, and Ode can't manage to score 10 goals combined. If the club wants to play some slick football again, they should look at finding a replacement for Cazorla in CM, and that's definitely not Xhaka.
I agree with that but tbf they are young & its something they hopefully can develop. Fingers crossed they will kick on certainly with more assists if not goals this season.
On the goals front Santi averaged 1 in 5 it would be great if one of the youngsters could get near that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You must be talking about the likes of likes of @GDeep™ and @Makingtrax... Both said it was a pointless loan because there wasn't an option to buy and this isn't what a big club does and there's no chance of signing him and he'd be too expensive and he's a cripple and the sky is falling down and we're all going to get Ebola. Of course, anyone with their eyes open (me) could see the option to buy meant **** all and we this was just a chance to get our foot in the door on a deal we wanted to make permanent, and look what happened. They're really astute though, those two. Top lads.
Don’t know what you’re waffling on about, I wanted us to SIGN him or have an option to buy. That’s how big clubs operate.

The most clueless poster on here, Drippin, liking your post says everything, he was sucking off Runnarson, Mari etc.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Don’t know what you’re waffling on about, I wanted us to SIGN him or have an option to buy. That’s how big clubs operate.

The most clueless poster on here, Drippin, liking your post says everything, he was sucking off Runnarson, Mari etc.
You're the clueless one as you can't understand what you read, seems to happen a lot here.

Can't even admit you were totally wrong about the Ødegaard loan and attack me to divert the attention, while I have nothing to do with this.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Far worse on here actually. Apparently it’s okay if you act like a complete spastic on a forum but if you show some balls in front of a camera and make a few quid while you’re at it, you’re a malignant sh!thouse. Not sure how that works 🤔
Hate/jealousy is the only explanation I can really think of tbh.

would love to get paid to share my views about the club I support.

Top Bottom