• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wenger refused to move forward, his insistence with average/poor players and not putting enough pressure on the board to invest brought to his downfall.

All those planes, rants, memes, boycotts and stadium protests had nothing to do with his downfall. :lol: :lol: :lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Can we please stay on topic ?

It's bottom-table Mik we should be discussing about.

The case of Wenger and the circumstances on which he left have absolutely no effect on the current mediocrity and malaise that the club is in right now. If anything, it shows that he was the one keeping this together as the bigwigs were hiding behind him.

Back to Arteta: Two back to back 8th places, uninspiring football, terrible squad management decisions, Hale Enders with no real perspective toward 1st team anytime soon and what's more important no European football for the first time in 20+ years !!!!

And people are still twisting and turning by finding excuses to make it look like this is still Wenger's fault, while we must trust Arteta !!!?
Get Out Of Here Season 4 GIF by The Office

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Anyway, more on topic I'm starting to think Arteta made a mistake in taking the Arsenal job. Yeah we're a big, big club and very few managers get a chance to manage a club of such stature as a novice. It was a very hard job to turn down given Arteta's standing as a manager.

Parking aside whether Arteta has the potential to be a good manager in the future. I think it's imperative that if you have a novice manager the structure and hierarchy upstairs at the club needs to be strong and settled to help the rookie out.

He's obviously struggling at his core job of getting results which is bad enough but I also get the feeling he's feeling the need to get himself involved in stuff that should not really be under his remit as a novice manager. I don't think that's helping matters either.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Even after he left 3 years ago, A-M is still blaming Wenger for our midtable finish while absolving our cretinous current manager of blame :lol:

Preview of episode 4 of our upcoming All or Nothing mockumentary.

"He had been labeled a coward, cretin, fraud, turtleneck fetishist & loads of other accurate things. But the most enduring question will always be, what was it that finally got Mikel Arteta the sack?"

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
The sort of stuff he's been saying all week has been extremely cringe even by his standard. "The best of week of my career." Now this? :lol:
The bloke is on some Buddhist enlightment journey or just losing his marbles.

mpower2540

Don't know why everyone gets so worked up by what Arteta says in press conferences :lol:

He's not realistically going to come out and say 'Yeah, I'm a crap manager and don't know how to get the side functioning adequately' is he.

Any manager that's struggling and under a bit of pressure is going to talk some rubbish and try to spin things.
That would be pretty funny though not gonna lie

Latest posts+

Top Bottom