• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Burnley 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday, 18th September | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley_FC_logo_crest_logotype.png

vs

images.png

We looked slightly okay against the worse team in the league. Every one keep harping on about our "30 shots" but if you watched the game you can't help but feel that we looked poor for most of the game. Up until last season when they beat us at home 1-0 can't really seem to remember the last time Burnley beat us. Hopefully Arteta doesn't break any new record.

Screenshot-20210912-100550.png

Screenshot-20210912-100628.png

Screenshot-20210912-100653.png

Screenshot-20210912-100706.png

Predicted Lineup

1862685_Arsenal.jpg

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Naa....

Look you're one of my favourite posters and I got respect for you cuz but I have to call you out there I feel like you have agenda and I'm not having it :lol:
Just winding up certain man tbh I am ambivalent to this match if you want me to be 100% with you.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
First sub Should be Lokonga for one of saka or ESR both look out of it specially saka every touch he loses it

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Pick a side bro, pick a goddamn side. It’s ESR v Pepe for the rest of the season.

Loool naa that's mad, both are good in my books and I hope both succeed.

Now when it was Willian vs Pepe, that was a war I was on the frontlines for, ya get me.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The players on the pitch all gave the ability to play good football and we still aren’t. That’s damning.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Its so frustrating to watch this team attack! So little movement and precision

The only time you see some dynamic attacking movement is when we turnover the ball and counter attack.

We look far too rigid and static on the pitch. Arteta is thus given time to implement this positional play until he has the best possible in every position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom