• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Burnley 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday, 18th September | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley_FC_logo_crest_logotype.png

vs

images.png

We looked slightly okay against the worse team in the league. Every one keep harping on about our "30 shots" but if you watched the game you can't help but feel that we looked poor for most of the game. Up until last season when they beat us at home 1-0 can't really seem to remember the last time Burnley beat us. Hopefully Arteta doesn't break any new record.

Screenshot-20210912-100550.png

Screenshot-20210912-100628.png

Screenshot-20210912-100653.png

Screenshot-20210912-100706.png

Predicted Lineup

1862685_Arsenal.jpg

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You take the win of course, but as Arsenal fans, you take every positive with a massive pinch of salt. That was our best 11 out there today, and although Burnley didn't really look like scoring (credit to the defensive players), we barley crested anything either. Can't believe Arteta didn't sign a forward.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The amount of times we just give the ball away unnecessary way without any pressure the most it piss me off not the laughable counters.

We won't survive playing like that our offensive game has to be better Arteta and players need to make it work because we can't keep wasting easy chances and counters specially not PL

This is the way we want to play, mate. With all players available Arteta tild me we would see the real Artetaball and this is it.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Weirdly enough, and I know this is going to be controversial, Ben White‘s problem was not his defending per se. He actually was pretty decent against the big physical defenders. His problem was all in possession, dilly dallying on the ball and just creating problems for us that way.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Time??? No, dont give me that crap ffs. We have spent a fortune on the guy.
Every signing needs time tbh. I’ll give White less time than I would someone from outside the league but he still needs time.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Honestly if he can get these mistakes out of his system without directly costing us goals I’ll take it. Worrying signs but for now he needs time.
Good thing we didn't play Saliba and have him make mistakes 🙃

baccy_man

Established Member
Not a pretty game but we got the result, We still take too long to get our attacks going and some of our defending looked like they were in panic mode at times,
I'm not sure what is happening with Auba, he had the chance to take a shot but tried to pass the ball to Pepe,
At least we are starting to climb the table now.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Considering we defended deep for large parts of the game, needed a shocking foul to get anything like a half decent opportunity, spammed some aimless crosses, we’re painfully slow in transition, had no idea in the finally third and got lucky with a soft penalty appeal, we did alright today.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

How can anyone look at that last two performances against two relegation fighting sides and be filled with even the slightest bit of confidence in the regime?

Can't wait for next week's Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom