• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

Malky

Established Member
People getting gassed because our Ā£50M CB plays well against one of the worst attacking sides in the league. Jury's still out because thats two games he's played and the one decent striker he's come up against he was absolutely violated.

I'm wanting to see how he does against the top attackers, Kane, Ronaldo, Lukaku, Mane, Salah, etc.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We've overpaid for this kid, that we know.

But he has potential, and I am confident he will reach that with Arsenal. The key is to get the coaching and tactical work right with him. This is not a lost cause.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ā­
Has a lot of similarities to John Stones a few years ago, although I would say Stones was/is a lot better in the air. There will be a lot of pro's/con's to this lad in the near future imo, we have to hope that we can mask his flaws (defensive awareness, areal ability) as best we can.

OnlyOne

šŸŽ™ļø Future Journalist
Trusted ā­

Quality, unlike him to pass it short but everyone was doing that in the team, Burnley left the grass long.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I donā€™t think heā€™s a bad defender, but like Pepe, his price tag will always be there.

Hopefully heā€™s doing a reverse Mustafi and itā€™ll all be fine, but he was shaky for 90% of the match.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ā­

Heā€™s only making it here if we play a back three, itā€™s as simple as that. Heā€™s not good enough to hold his own, teams have targeted him in all 5 league games this season.

You either change formation and hide him somewhat or you turn him into another Mustafi.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ā­

Player:Gabriel
Hopefully a good run of games will see him improve. On the bright side we've come out of 2 poor performances from him without conceding. Kane will be another big test for him next week.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ā­
Worried tbh, the guy can't defend against direct football. You have to hope in games where he isn't up against a Toney/Barnes/Wood type he is better. I think Tomiyasu and Gabriel did as much as they could today to protect him.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ā­

Disclaimer: Iā€™m not a Ben White fanboy

Put it this way, he struggled on the ball but we all know heā€™s quality on the ball so I think we can ignore most of the mistakes he made today.

The issue with him is his defensive ability and he did okay in that regard no?

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ƙdegaard
Lots of mustafi like moments on the ball but was ok defensively. Looks shot of confidence and unsettled though. Hope it's just newbie and price tag thing and he comes out of it.

OnlyOne

šŸŽ™ļø Future Journalist
Trusted ā­

Disclaimer: Iā€™m not a Ben White fanboy

Put it this way, he struggled on the ball but we all know heā€™s quality on the ball so I think we can ignore most of the mistakes he made today.

The issue with him is his defensive ability and he did okay in that regard no?

He let a defender go once or twice which led to nothing, other than that he was great but because he was 50M people will get mad at him.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

ArsĆØne Wenger
Top Bottom