• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
I don’t see anyone mentioning Chambers as an alternative. Has he finally like Bruce Willis in 6th sense realized that is he actually dead, horrifically murdered by Jefferson Montero in 2014, and departed to an ethereal plain where slow fullbacks with the personality of dishwater are treasured?

I always forget that Chambers is an Arsenal player. He has been here for so long, but still doesn't seem like he ever was an Arsenal player to me. He does have that face and gait of a typical English defender who will get bamboozled by a quick and tricky winger.

Wryer

Might be worth threadmarking.
Good enough English.

And I'm sure Japanese doesn't use the word "buzzing". :lol:

He'll certainly give us the effort and the bite in defense. Don't think he'll give a lot of attacking output on his own, but for sure hope he unlocks the likes of Pepe / Ødegaard / ESR down the right side.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Sounds like he's a company man. Won't be giving social media sass like Özil or the French boys. Good to have a bit of class and professionalism back, hopefully he doesn't get played as a striker though!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

Lovely interview actually. He's very matter of fact and down to earth and gave Simple, direct answers to all the questions. Asked about his traits, he says he's two footed, can play in any position and is intelligent! No swagger, just fact. So far, so good. If he keeps this up, we can dispense with Chambers and sell Bellerin.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Good English too, I like the signing, I said it back when we got him and I thought he did well against Norwich.

Again whilst I've not been impressed with Arteta overall I will say when I think he's done something right, this guy, Ødegaard and Lokonga do look good.

Good stuff.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Really looking forward to seeing him in our next game. This has the feeling of the beginning of a long term love relationship.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Handsome feller, with a good leap for ze headers. In UTGs book this is nothing else but a shrewd pickup in a difficult maaarket.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Loving how he has settled in right away. Have to see against better opposition. Next week nld will be a good test.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Not really worried about what he does going forward as we very rarely attack down that side anyway. Looks a brilliant defender who will put in a shift. A solid 7/10 every week. Dependable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom