• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Few undercooked passes and a shot when maybe isn't the best option isn't that bad though. Makes a change from Xhaka giving away penalties, getting red cards and gifting the opposition the ball so they can score.
Was a lot more than that tbh, but it was the entire team going forward. I honestly don’t care bro, like I said enjoy if you enjoy.

mpower2540

Does in La Liga don't play quick non stop football? because it's getting ridiculous he never get injured in la liga i think it only a cramp doesn't look like hamstring or something like that
I don’t like him as the single pivot tbh. Think it was an interesting idea when we first tried it but he has the defensive responsibility for the whole midfield. Away from home, his first start this season coming back from an injury it’s a big ask.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don’t like him as the single pivot tbh. Think it was an interesting idea when we first tried it but he has the defensive responsibility for the whole midfield. Away from home, his first start this season coming back from an injury it’s a big ask.
Yes i agree with this no teams in PL play with 1 cental mid it's big responsibility

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Few undercooked passes and a shot when maybe isn't the best option isn't that bad though. Makes a change from Xhaka giving away penalties, getting red cards and gifting the opposition the ball so they can score.
The thing is though, Partey is better than Xhaka but he gives the ball away in dangerous areas too and nobody says anything?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

The thing is though, Partey is better than Xhaka but he gives the ball away in dangerous areas too and nobody says anything?

Nowhere near as many times, also it's not just about giving the ball away, there is so much more to Xhaka's errors than that.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
@Macho thinks he's rubbish because he had a shot charged down😛 . I don't agree. I think he a fantastic player who still has loads we haven't see yet. I hope his latest niggle doesn't interupt his trajectory.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Nowhere near as many times, also it's not just about giving the ball away, there is so much more to Xhaka's errors than that.
Partey gives the ball away more than Xhaka does tbh, especially in situations where there’s no real need. This isn’t a Partey v Xhaka debate i’m just talking about how it seems he’s allowed to be loose with his passing.

He gives me “I’m a DM for a CL club but I’m gonna try be a CM at a lesser club” vibes. You can see that he can do a job as a CM but he’s not quite there with the consistency of his passing.

Maybe he’s just rusty but he’s been passing like this for a while now, that loose pass to Lokonga could easily lead to a goal against the top half of the league.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Partey is Partey. What he does and doesn't do is what makes his performance. Everyone knows Xhaka is poor. There's nothing more that needs to be said about the guy and so there's certainly no point in comparing him to a superior player just because the superior player might also make a mistake now and again. Let's instead cherish the superior player.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Partey gives the ball away more than Xhaka does tbh, especially in situations where there’s no real need. This isn’t a Partey v Xhaka debate i’m just talking about how it seems he’s allowed to be loose with his passing.

He gives me “I’m a DM for a CL club but I’m gonna try be a CM at a lesser club” vibes. You can see that he can do a job as a CM but he’s not quite there with the consistency of his passing.

Maybe he’s just rusty but he’s been passing like this for a while now, that loose pass to Lokonga could easily lead to a goal against the top half of the league.

You win, I'm tired bro. :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Partey is Partey. What he does and doesn't do is what makes his performance. Everyone knows Xhaka is poor. There's nothing more that needs to be said about the guy and so there's certainly no point in comparing him to a superior player just because the superior player might also make a mistake now and again. Let's instead cherish the superior player.
There’s context you’re unaware of which is why I replied to @OnlyOne specifically. You don’t have to tell me things I already know. I’m not as dumb as most of this place.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

I do want to reply @Trilly but I'm fighting for White as we speak, we both know each others level as posters though so don't worry. I know you only post top content.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

@Macho thinks he's rubbish because he had a shot charged down😛 . I don't agree. I think he a fantastic player who still has loads we haven't see yet. I hope his latest niggle doesn't interupt his trajectory.
You and @OnlyOne can keep thinking that. He’s clearly not rubbish but I’m far from enamoured by this signing.

For me so far, he’s in the same ball park as Pepe and Laca where we will look back on this signing and question if it really worked out like we wanted.

I find it very hard to hang my hat on this guy, is he making it to the next game? We can’t even say.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

You and @OnlyOne can keep thinking that. He’s clearly not rubbish but I’m far from enamoured by this signing.

For me so far, he’s in the same ball park as Pepe and Laca where we will look back on this signing and question if it really worked out like we wanted.

I find it very hard to hang my hat on this guy, is he making it to the next game? We can’t even say.

Come on mate, you know how I post. :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Im confident in what ive seen tbh, and that's under this wooden top regime.... As for Laca, we're a better attacking unit with him in the side but getting him in is a problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom