• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White 📝

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@Riou @Troopz take it to dm’s you dirty freaks.

200w.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Potential of having Saliba white Gabriel Tomi is amazing just great set of defenders with different profiles. Great team building

Reactions: Xln

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Definitely you.

Look deep.inside you, you know it to be true, fam.

My second to last post on here. I’d never want any player to fail.

Backed every single one of them except Elneny.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You do realise that a defender's job is not conceding goals, right? How can a half where he almost singlehandedly conceded a goal be brilliant then? One bad mistake a game is enough to drop points

Never knew that?! Terrible poster.

I thought he was brilliant in the second half, just my opinion.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I must be almost the only one here who think he had a decent performance. Thought he had a rough start without causing any real problems and coped with it, made some nice tackles and Burnley struggled to get anything out of him despite trying to target him as the weak link.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I must be almost the only one here who think he had a decent performance. Thought he had a rough start without causing any real problems and coped with it, made some nice tackles and Burnley struggled to get anything out of him despite trying to target him as the weak link.
No, I thought so too. He was good defensively, just very risky on the ball, which was supposed to be one of the major reasons we went in for him. Good game defensively though, apart from his dodgy possession. Hopefully he wipes this from his memory and gets on.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom