• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yeah wins aren't supposed to feel like this.

Where do we go from here? If there was a pill to stop supporting this club I would 1000% take it. I know that's not a real percentage.

:lol:

You’re speaking like you’re in The Matrix.

1416.jpg

Which one you taking?

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Are the Kroenke's looking at our style of play or just looking to see that we're not losing every game?

Even if we win every 2 games out of 5 or finish on 60 points or whatever, this style of play isn't going to take us anywhere. Arteta has the makings of a Formula 1 car but he's using it like a Ford Fiesta.

There is nothing in the way we play to hang your hat on. I don't want to watch soul crushing football week in week out even if we do ever start picking up results. This is dire.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Never seen attacking players in such interesting spaces and situations perform so badly (Pepe, Saka, Auba). It was rather surreal. (The simple pass from Pepe to Auba which should’ve been a sure goal and he hit so softly was to kill him for) I guess the bad pitch will have affected a bit but still, really poor.

Can’t really fault the tactical set up. Not an inspiring performance but the spaces were there on a normal day to score 4 with these players putting in a better performance.

Auba is starting to worry me a bit, really poor today.

IstraBalagina

Never seen attacking players in such interesting spaces and situations perform so badly (Pepe, Saka, Auba). It was rather surreal. (The simple pass from Pepe to Auba which should’ve been a sure goal and he hit so softly was to kill him for) I guess the bad pitch will have affected a bit but still, really poor.

Can’t really fault the tactical set up. Not an inspiring performance but the spaces were there on a normal day to score 4 with these players putting in a better performance.

Auba is starting to worry me a bit, really poor today.
Auba had no service today, tbh he had no proper service for a long time. Our final ball under Arteta is atrocious.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No change from all the other games. Slow transitions, clueless in the final third, spamming crosses to nobody. Lucky win again thanks to a ridiculous foul by Westwood in a superb area.

That's not entertainment watching us back off and defend most of the match against relegation fodder

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think 49 goals is the lowest we have ever scored, in a 38 game Premier League season...might break that this year.

As someone said, he's taking the "sometimes you have to suffer in matches" a bit too much to heart.

Your goal should be to play well most of the time, with games were you have to win in a scrappy fight kind of way every now and then, that's fine...but this guy seemingly wants to turn every game into the latter, ffs :lol:

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Think 49 goals is the lowest we have ever scored, in a 38 game Premier League season...might break that this year.

As someone said, he's taking the "sometimes you have to suffer in matches" a bit too much to heart.

Your goal should be to play well most of the time, with games were you have to win in a scrappy fight kind of way every now and then, that's fine...but this guy seemingly wants to turn every game into the latter, ffs :lol:
Tbf, after the poor start he needs to grind out results. This will be a fair statement if we get our season back on track results wise and are still producing underwhelming performances.

Today I think, like I said, tactically we were fine, there were so many situations where we had so much space to work with in the final third with Pepe, Saka, and Auba and managed absolutely nothing, it was really rather surreal. That shouldn’t happen too often, if it does then we can say it has something to do with the manager but under Arteta the problem has more been that we haven’t created those spaces / found those spaces and situations in the first place. So of course that makes me think it’s more of a one of and Auba, Saka, and Pepe all happened to have a horrid day on the same day, + perhaps some pitch factors.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom