• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They look worse than mourinho and Kane look not motivated and forced to play there they in big trouble if he don't pick himself up he didn't get near to Chelsea box. They only scored 3 goals one of it was penalty. And they bottom 3 in chance creation Nuno won't last 6 months there if this keep up

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I read their forum a bit. Apparently Sp**s has 14 shots on goal after five games.

They are saying he is mini Mourinho without the trophies, and will be soon gone. Many want Potter.

Lloris had some issues in the last 10 minutes with his leg, and they didn't have substitutions. Did he pick an injury or not?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No joke but I'd see them better with guy like Gattuso and i don't even rate him but at Napoli his team always work hard and fun going forward last season they scored near 90 goals in league alone

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Nuno was a strange appointment from them after all the bluster about wanting an attacking coach. Nuno/Arteta has the makings of a proper snoozefest, let's hope the crowd can help liven it up.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Seeing all the posts here about how awful the scumbags are make me confident that they will beat us.

Top Bottom