• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I lie, ALOT.
f2bdab75da4b8e641947b24b24a8e20bca6260d235c205da1b58de21915c9b6d_1.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Starting to wonder how poor Scez/Fabianski and then Ospina and Cech really were.

Ospina/Cech never really felt like much worse than those two.

Leno was a clear improvement on them

Ramsdale seems to be a clear improvement on Leno

And Ramsdale isn't even some Neuer level player though he may grow to be.

Szcz was definitely the best out of this bunch, by quite a distance...just his head went in his last season here, but so did Bernd's last year...but before that he was a level above Leno, even when Leno was good.

Ramsdale looks great though...early days, but looking like I got this transfer wrong and happy to get it wrong...could easily be England's number 1 if he keeps this up.

GunnerShy

My criticism of this signing was the fee. And they was based around the idea that we'd spend £25m on a backup goalkeeper. But if Mikel is going to promote him to the number one then that criticism is gone.

Haven't seen a great deal of shot stopping yet, but the other elements are all there.

TinFish

I bet Southgate choose our game to watch, as he heard how well Ramsdale was doing for us, so was hoping to see him drop a clanger v Burnley.
That big nose gimp was definitely left heartbroken, after a perfect performance from Aaron today :drool:
Gareth Northfence

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I told you guys to be patient and see what happens. I told you he wasn't coming in as back up, we weren't spending 26m on a back up, he was coming in to compete and push Leno for the No.1 jersey with the idea to takeover. But oh no, Arsenal mania overreacts at the transfer as usual.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I always said I'd judge Ramsdale after he had played a few games for us, not before he had even joined. Looking good so far, 2 clean sheets means its his to lose now. I'm happy with that as I've never been a Leno fan.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Must say I’m saddened by this club’s toxic online fan base.

Giving an honest lad ****ing pelters for daring to sign for us. Hope he wins club player of the season and tells them all to **** off.
Really hoping he wins club player of the year. Keep this form up and he just might… oh I hope he still tells all the Arsenal mong fanbase online to **** off.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
So far, so good. He had one bad moment but got over it and kept going. It's funny how confident I felt with the pen VAR. He was calm but authoritative and it just didn't feel like we'd get done. Cut out the little (not costly do far) errors and it's kne the best starts to an Arsenal career I've seen in a while.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli

Him and Gabriel showing fight.

That virgin Leno would never.
“The Fvck outta here, Westwood!”
We’ve got a lot more toughness in the squad than in recent years. Gabriel and Ramsdale AND Partey were all right there and not having it.
What was he doing, anyway? If a guy is faking a cramp, is he gonna just grab him and haul him to his feet? Well done by the boys to show him the exit.

Reactions: Xln

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
“The Fvck outta here, Westwood!”
We’ve got a lot more toughness in the squad than in recent years. Gabriel and Ramsdale AND Partey were all right there and not having it.
What was he doing, anyway? If a guy is faking a cramp, is he gonna just grab him and haul him to his feet? Well done by the boys to show him the exit.
I loved this...let's hope we continue getting results. It depressing writing off the season with Teta. Fvxk it...my team needs to continue winning. I dont want another wasted season.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

So far, so good. He had one bad moment but got over it and kept going. It's funny how confident I felt with the pen VAR. He was calm but authoritative and it just didn't feel like we'd get done. Cut out the little (not costly do far) errors and it's kne the best starts to an Arsenal career I've seen in a while.
Helps that he is English in those moments. Probably reminds the refs of lads that used to beat them up in school. They’ll think twice before before going against him.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom