• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunners1616

Arteta and Edu are really fking for years to come...

Even if Arteta is fired now we have to watch Xhaka play until he's 33 y.o.

These clowns might extend Elneny and Bellerin before getting fired.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Whether you agree with the rules or not it shows a lack of professionalism to break them. I don't agree with a few things in my job but I suck it up like a grown up and tow the line.
The psychological side of doing something which disrupts the team and potentially causes a squad outbreak (and for it to be all over the press), only for you to do the exact same thing again, is quite telling imo.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Are we comparing the two? Mckennie isn’t the only CM in the world.
I'm not comparing them. Every player has let their team down in some way. Some more than others. We used to hear stories about Aubameyang being a disruptive force at Dortmund. That was one of the big reasons people were using to not want him here. Now he's just about the nicest guy in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom