• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Carabao Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 3 - 0 AFC Wimbledon | Wednesday, 22th September | KO: 19:45 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Large

Screenshot-20210919-130527.png

I expect a major change to our XI from the Burnley game.

1863502_Arsenal.jpg

Arson Finger

God, at his peak...

...that's probably my fav ever home shirt.
Best part of this video: around the 3-minute mark, Bergkamp is about to make an incredible move, when the big clod #3 for Wimbledon kicks him down, then yells in his face.
At the 5-minute mark, Bergkamp utterly humiliates the same guy-- big tough guy #3 is left rolling helplessly on the ground like the completely outclassed chump he is, as Bergkamp calmly scores the goal.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
A lot of people are saying that this game is not going to be televised anywhere in the world, but VIPLeague still have it listed on their schedule. 🙏

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

A lot of people are saying that this game is not going to be televised anywhere in the world, but VIPLeague still have it listed on their schedule. 🙏

:lol:

Are there no cameras at the game? If that’s the case, I might have to get a ticket and go to the game then.

Reactions: A_G

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Hope so. What if Patino gets his debut and we wont see it? Will feel weird when he win CL with Real Madrid after winning 3 Ballon dor.

Reactions: A_G

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Mad there isn't a £5 digital ticket system for games yet tbh.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Times are tough when you’re a fully grown male, so many expectations on you. Something you will never really know about, sadly.

Bit too far that for me mate. Made me feel awful about myself now. Confidence gone.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Need a draw on Sunday and a Potter humiliation after hearing that team news.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Is there a stream, or is this being shown literally nowhere in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom