• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 6 (Sep 25-27)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
City are going to be frustrated to watch just no target man they just passing around without idea.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
City are going to be frustrated to watch just no target man they just passing around without idea.

Looks to me as though they are cutting through Chelsea's tight shape with some interesting movement and play actually.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Pep got Gabriel on the touchline and Foden at 9, he's a different type of terrorist

SA Gunner

A player like Bernado from deep lying positions is excellent to watch. City were wise to hold onto him.

SA Gunner

They have like 80% of possession but there no clear chances Chelsea defending well

They are just waiting for the counter attack or for Lukaku to win the header and lay it off onto runners.

Effective route one style.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yup, Arteta has definitely copied City's 433 in the Burnley game.

Should be interesting to see how this plays against Chelsea's 532 shape.

My sources tell me that Pep sent his soldado Mikel his exam answers and he copied them.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Villa missed 2 really great chances already. Should be 2 up. Inevitably Ronaldo will score anyway.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Ngl we started better vs city than Chelsea. They just have better quality and just parking and keeping it 0-0. I'm sure one of the counters with lukaku's hold up will eventually work and they'll end up winning.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Chelsea spend as much as city but play this scared as **** football. That too at home. Pathetic.
If you watch Chelsea this is how they play under Tuchel is too strict but they won CL and got top 4 no reason to change

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Both team no shot on target first 30 minutes we watching last season CL finalists

Latest posts+

Top Bottom