• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 6 (Sep 25-27)

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Apparently Emi was chirping Ronaldo for not taking the PK. Great mental game.
I think he had a beef with Pogba or Ronaldo there.

Either way, it was soooo funny

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I have been telling so long.. Just to slate Mikel ppl here big up ole. He is such a fraud. Can't believe AM just loves anyone other teams have.
No one rates Ole, it's just the comparison to Arteta who's ****ing useless that's annoying. As if being equal to or better than Ole is a benchmark when he's dragging us towards lower midtable

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Martinez has been rather mediocre this season. The fact that he told a bunch of scumbags to suck him off doesnt change that.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Ole stayed long because he's their legend and expetations from him were low when he came in United.Kinda made some good results over time and saved his ass in imporant moments.Average manager at best.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ole shouldn’t be complaining. Villa had many good chances, and we’re unlucky not to have scored a couple more.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ole will be gone at end of season even if he finish top 4 if utd won't make change then they board is just don't want to get back win things the last thing they won is europa league and it been 4-5 years. If they need to challenge Chelsea city Liverpool this extra step i don't think they in risk to drop out of top 4 even if they make change neither us Leicester Sp**s anywhere near to finish top 4

Top Bottom