• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

AmsterdamGunner

Would be interesting to split A-M posters into "Fan" and "Supporter" categories. Might be dangerous though. Reopening barely healed older wounds as internecine warfare breaks out between different tribes - The Usual Suspects; The *** Squad; The Sauce Squad and all of the splinter factions (pro/anti vaxxers, Özil loyalists, "The Youth", The Iconoclasts etc). @Riou and I caught in the crossfire, just wailing with fear and despair.

(I'm definitely a supporter btw 😉)
I’m a supporter of Arsenal and not a fan of Arteta.

Is that what he means?

Chaoz_Enigma

You should learn how to multiquote. And stop writing patronising nonsense.
Sorry about that....how do I do that? Old man like me is not good in technologies. But again its not patronising. You are just emotional. Probably life havent been good to you and Arsenal/Arteta makes you angry. So just chill

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Sorry about that....how do I do that? Old man like me is not good in technologies. But again its not patronising. You are just emotional. Probably life havent been good to you and Arsenal/Arteta makes you angry. So just chill
Tapping reply does a single quote but tapping Quote will allow you to do multi-quote.

TornadoTed

Established Member
To expand on my earlier post watching West Ham, Leeds and Brentford yesterday what stood out was the bravery. None of those teams are afraid to push plenty of men forward and take a gamble. We had it under Arsène, sure we got cut open on the break now and again but we were entertaining and scored plenty of goals.

I just want to see more risk in our game, both as a team and individually from players but I just don't see it ever happening with Mikel, his ultra cautious approach seems to have permeated the players and they seem afraid to try anything a different from their rigid coaching. If there was one thing I could change about Mikel above all else is just for him to lighten up a bit and embrace a little chaos.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Anyone else see Mikel say the Premier League is so elite now, that he wouldn't have been able to play in it these days.

Man is willing to sacrifice his whole playing career, to protect himself as a manager :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This guy is a bvm ffs, more excuses than Bojo christ on a bike!!

"Granit Xhaka and Oliver Skipp will start in the North London derby, these level of players were never around when I was playing...expectational talents, expectational!"

...Mikel Arteta (probably)

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Arteta is inevitable and he’s going nowhere, so that poll is irrelevant and done to death. Also, not very clear if it’s what we think will happen or what we want to happen.

A better poll would be are you a fan or a supporter straight yes or no. Plata O Plomo.

Chaoz_Enigma

Patronising crap again. You are in love with yourself, right?
Hmmm i do love myself. How do you love someone else, without loving yourself? I am not sure how but somehow i live rent free in your head. Well i want arsenal to do well and you too. So...just by saying that i seemed to rile you up. Dont want that to be honest. 😂

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Anyone else see Mikel say the Premier League is so elite now, that he wouldn't have been able to play in it these days.

Man is willing to sacrifice his whole playing career, to protect himself as a manager :lol:

I saw that earlier.

Should give new life to the "PL's now tougher" thread FFS.

Last edited:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

naah, he'd get in this Arsenal side.

plus he was quite decent, especially in his Everton days.

Top Bottom