• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Excellent performance from everyone involved. That's how Arsenal should play!

They're still kids and they're not going to play at this level every game but ESR and Saka are absolute gems of footballers. We should be building our side around them for the next decade.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Not a creative side at all, and no goals in there. 2-1 Sp**s.

Sp**s win for sure anyway. I’ll quote this later.
Have to use this again 😂😂😂

Happy Premier League GIF by Arsenal

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
This was similar to the 3-0 vs lvg utd

I thought we will get the 8-2 revenge then... But again after 3 we just stopped...
Every time Esr got the ball in the second half Royal just fouled him and it wrecked our rhythm. If we keep starting the same 11 and they click the performances will improve for the full 90.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Tomiyasi looks twice better than Royal. Another Levy **** up to add onto the pile of ****

Comment on a Sp**s match thread. Tomi wasn't just a candidate for motm but he seems to have broken their fanbase too.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Tony Adams is excited. He is adamant that the FB's must defend and was full of praise for ESR and Saka. He liked the shape of the team and we actually have players we can rotate in certain positions. Ledley says Sp**s gave us too much respect. God knows why with our recent form lol. Souness jumps in and dumps on Hojberg especially saying they weren't first to any ball.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm loving our new signings specially Tomi and Ødegaard not only they have good quality and big potential but they also such hard working players. Ramsdale people already love him only white have questions mark but the last 3 games he looked very comfertable

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Very good performance especially 1st half.
I have always said the youngsters ESR & Saka really need to get more numbers this season in the final 3rd.

They produced today👍.

Long may it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom