• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White 📝

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
And you're judging him after one game when he's still had more bad performances than good. Great logic.
He has been better in every game since. I'm not calling him world class after this 1 game though.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
The more games he gets the more he will keep improving. When available I hope to see that back 5 till the end of the season.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He has been better in every game since. I'm not calling him world class after this 1 game though.
He's also made mistakes in every match. Could have given away a penalty today, questionable position for Son's goal. His passing is decent and it was better today as was everyone's. He still doesn't look like the kind of defender you want to rely on. He didn't pocket Kane or anything to that effect. He was pretty competent against a sulking, disinterested player but to be fair that is an improvement for him.

Batman

Everyone calling out Batman but he should have conceded a penalty if the refs were doing their job today. Calma
Thank you. People acting like I want him to fail. I don't and I readily admit this was a step in the right direction but the warts are clearly still there.

Batman

You’ve embarrassed yourself enough with your long expert analysis posts on Ben White.
You've embarrassed yourself by ignoring reality in favor of midget solidarity.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So 4 games 3 with Gabriel and Tomi 3 wins 1 goal conceded not bad start better than Varane at Utd. These still few aspects he need to improve but he is calm and quality CB really not bothered about the fee it's not his fault his former team value him 15- 20m more than his actual value.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Everyone calling out Batman but he should have conceded a penalty if the refs were doing their job today. Calma
Even if that's true--not sure it is, it looked a bit like Kane dived--Batman's opinions about White in this thread have been some of the most hilariously bad ones I've seen on this forum this summer. And with this being the Summer of Foam at the Mouth that is a pretty high bar for hilariousness that he has met and surpassed.

Top Bottom