• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
The streets won't forget that a month ago the usual suspects wanted him sold and were twerking for the Chelsea reject.
Auba is Auba, a very very good CF, and like every CF He depends a lot of team a creativity. Without plays, any CF is ruined, only prime Ronaldo9 could save your team from nothing and there is no strikers like him anymore.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He’s one of the fastest players in the squad

There's videos of him at youth level making insane bursts of pace and he's never really shown it too often a senior level, hope we get to see more of it as it's gonna be a real asset to him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Unfortunately there is a 2 week break now so that may not help but it will give the players time to recuperate & relax for a few weeks now. We need that now.
I think it doesn't matter as long players doing thier job in pitch and be ruthless we'll win so many amount of games because defensively what i saw last 3 games we look very solid and there few mistakes and remember they just started playing together the team is not 100% settled so the signs are very promising as long we can keep our starting 11 healthy

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Won the game and your moaning about subs like you know anything , shut up
We have a supporter here, the kind of people who doesn't use his brain to think, only feelings.

Constructive criticism is a thing you know? I can agree with him, Saka and ESR should get more rest, if they get injured then all the good you see in 45th min will vanish magically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom