• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kept Son quite most of the game and that such tough test he new in PL facing one of the best wingers he done amazing and settled very quickly here. Loving what I'm seeing what managers say about him is right he such hard working and always want to improve

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's like a taller Sagna with maybe a bit better technique. Looks like an absolute steal.

Vanpayslip

IMHO man of the match today. He cleared two saves from Ramsdale that were going towards a smelly spuds player. That’s as good as scoring two goals.

I don’t watch Serie A so was not familiar with him. Glad that he has been surprising me with his contribution since he joined.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's so solid defensively. I'd like to see him move to CB later on in his career.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Sagna and Dixon in one Tomi bundle so far. He's strong, fast, brave, intelligent and technically sound. It's been the perfect start from him and I'm loving him already.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Really puts in perspective how average our RB options have been, since Bellerin got his injuries.

Kinda embarrassed looking back at Cedric and Chambers last season...they tried at least, but they look so out of place now :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Could be our Nakamura i remember how Celtic fans adore him. He was quality player.

These so much quality coming from Japan our people need to keep eye on but look like German clubs already ahead in that regard

Latest posts

Top Bottom