• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

Chaoz_Enigma

Unpopular opinion, but Eboue is Arsenal's greatest ever RB imo. The level he reached for a few seasons before he was asked to be CRonaldo by Wenger, was phenomenal.
He was Phenomenal. I remembered him getting booed off. and I think a year later we were giving him standing ovations in the emirates.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Shocked Breaking Bad GIF

The thread title wasn't banter?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Surprised Tomi won the motm and not saka or ESR. The new signings really winning the fans quick they all really hardworking and likable characters there unity in squad that i haven't seen for a while maybe since wenger and his team days.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Also like how Tomi and Ramsdale seem to really encourage each other during the game. Same with Gabriel.

Tomiyasu was my man of the match too. There were a few standout performers but considering this was only his 3rd game in a new team in a new league that was a phenomenal performance.

P.s looking at that pic he must be the oldest looking 22 year old I have ever seen. Think it's very apt that he doesn't just play like a great veteran but he looks like one too.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
I knew this guy had talent back when he played at STVV, but he has improved immensely in Italy. What a warrior he has become.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He’s played in England before in a previous life. He must have been a good guy too in that previous life otherwise he’d be severely afflicted according to Glen Hoddle 🥴

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I love this guy, he's a phenomenal player with a great attitude, I'd never heard of him before he signed honestly but he's quickly turned into one of my favourites. He's hardly put a foot wrong yet & seems to have a great relationship with the rest of the back 5.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Unpopular opinion, but Eboue is Arsenal's greatest ever RB imo. The level he reached for a few seasons before he was asked to be CRonaldo by Wenger, was phenomenal.
Eboue was stark raving bonkers. Even put Nic ‘everyone is against me’ Anelka in the shade on that front.

Was elite for one or two seasons though, never sustainable.

Last I heard he sent all his money to his Mrs in the UK while playing in Turkey and she divorced him and ran off with the cash, but he ended up marrying his childhood sweetheart (who he had ditched for his ex-wife)

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Eboue was stark raving bonkers. Even put Nic ‘everyone is against me’ Anelka in the shade on that front.

Was elite for one or two seasons though, never sustainable.

Last I heard he sent all his money to his Mrs in the UK while playing in Turkey and she divorced him and ran off with the cash, but he ended up marrying his childhood sweetheart (who he had ditched for his ex-wife)
Probably once told his childhood sweetheart that he would live with her in a tent if he had to and money didn’t matter… He might at l least have a chance to prove that now 😞

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Well, I like him, bet let's not go overboard. Everyone loved Kola when he first joined.
Tomi tripped and lost Kane for a clear chance on goal, and was at fault for the goal, imo, as he lost track of him man and let him cross for the goal. Good signs overall, but still early days.
This is why I’m being cautiously positive. If he had Mustafi’s reputation people would be saying “we won even though he tried to make us lose”.

I do like what I’ve seen from him though, and I genuinely hope he’ll be a success. Just want to make that clear before the positivity police get me.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Of course non of Tomi Ramsdale White will go 38 games without making mistakes it's almost impossible specially when you play for Arsenal it usual thing to make few mistakes. the fans has one job is just to keep the same support they showing even after tough period if they even get into one.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

P.s looking at that pic he must be the oldest looking 22 year old I have ever seen. Think it's very apt that he doesn't just play like a great veteran but he looks like one too.
Probably from some Japanese fishermen island where they put the kids out in the salty rain and wind to harden them up! :lol:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Positive police? Please don’t make me dig up old posts of yours from the Özil thread, having a fit about posters daring to ruin the circle jerk with opposing opinions 😱
😝
Never thought I'd read Jury and positivity police in the same sentence! Seem to be some bruised egos around... ;)

Top Bottom