• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Henry and Bergkamp wouldn't be so publicly allied to Ek if they questioned his motives. It doesn't look like the Kroneke's want to sell but this interest is a good thing imo
The Qatari lads are probably thinking:
Untitled-5.jpg

Pulp

Unless Arsenal and/or the Kroenkes start hemorrhaging money, I doubt they will sell. Or if they get tired of football or something. They have at least invested some money this season tbf. Probably with a hefty interest mind, but at least there is something. I would like other owners as well, but I just can't force myself to hope for it to happen at this point.

Zaza

Am I the only one who feels this dude is probably a face for the Qatari or something? Let's be honest - this dude isn't wealthier than Kroenke. He has no experience in running a sports franchise. What exactly would make him a better owner? Being a "fan"?
As far as I'm concerned, If it's not Qatari, Usmanov or some oligarch - we're better off with Kroenke. The likes of Ek and Dangote would be worst than Kroenke.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The consortium wouldn't be doing a very good job if they were not monitoring these threads to gain some fan-level insight into support for their proposals.

So now I know you or more likely your associates are reading, my direct question to Daniel Ek is : Where the hell is 'Stay' by The Controllers on Spotify???? 😡

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The consortium wouldn't be doing a very good job if they were not monitoring these threads to gain some fan-level insight into support for their proposals.

So now I know you or more likely your associates are reading, my direct question to Daniel Ek is : Where the hell is 'Stay' by The Controllers on Spotify???? 😡
And what about Days before rodeo by Travis Scott Ffs.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
The Qatari lads are probably thinking:
Untitled-5.jpg
In addition to Ek, I would love to see the qatari royals begin regular VIP visits to the Emirates on game days with their own aligned arsenal legends. Maybe Dangote and his group also. This competition can be played out in front of the cameras lol

• Love
Reactions: A_G

MartiSaka

Am I the only one who feels this dude is probably a face for the Qatari or something? Let's be honest - this dude isn't wealthier than Kroenke. He has no experience in running a sports franchise. What exactly would make him a better owner? Being a "fan"?
As far as I'm concerned, If it's not Qatari, Usmanov or some oligarch - we're better off with Kroenke. The likes of Ek and Dangote would be worst than Kroenke.
Why, they would actually give a **** about Arsenal unlike Stan, whose interest is entirely financial.

MartiSaka

Unless Arsenal and/or the Kroenkes start hemorrhaging money, I doubt they will sell. Or if they get tired of football or something. They have at least invested some money this season tbf. Probably with a hefty interest mind, but at least there is something. I would like other owners as well, but I just can't force myself to hope for it to happen at this point.
Pretty sure Arsenal borrowed the money for their investment in the squad and will have to pay it off over time.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom