• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Back Lac Or Sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
What is it with you modern day Arsenal fans and disrespecting our legends? I see it too much these days and it's never even funny.
Where's the disrespect? If I were Henry, I'd be honoured I'm being compared to Lacazette. I see bright lights, very bright lights, future is bright, trust the process.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We have missed the opportunity to sell him sadly, don't give him a new deal and just let him see his current one out.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It’s not always a failure to keep a player until their contract runs out tbf.

If the player serves the club well up until their last game then you just take it on the chin and move on. I’m sure Chelsea view Willian as a success and PSG will view Mbappe similarly if they win the CL this season.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
He will regret not lowering his wages to secure a move away. He think he has a market as he will be available on a "free". Little does he know he will make tops 25% what he is currently on. That or he goes to Middle East last payday.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He will regret not lowering his wages to secure a move away. He think he has a market as he will be available on a "free". Little does he know he will make tops 25% what he is currently on. That or he goes to Middle East last payday.
Laca will do fine, he’s shown he can score goals in arguably the hardest league to score goals in.

He was our top scorer in all comps last season and has typically had good per 90 stats for the last few years. He’ll have plenty to bring to the negotiating table, I think just matching the current wages he’s on now would be seen as a success for him.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
If I was Laca I’d go Italy. You’d fancy one of the Milan’s to take him and he’d tear up Serie A similar to how Dzeko did.

Also, Lacazette was not a flop signing despite what rival fans will have you believe. He wasn’t the starting striker we needed but he’s been an excellent servant and has scored some crucial goals. Very few strikers hit the ball as sweetly as he does.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
What is it with you modern day Arsenal fans and disrespecting our legends? I see it too much these days and it's never even funny.
The fanbase is oddly split between:
1) folks who think that a 90-point EPL season with no losses (but a lot of draws), with no CL, FA, or even EFL pairing = unquestionably the greatest PL side of all time
2) folks who like to pretend that today’s bums are somehow anywhere close to said team that finished on 90 points, with no losses in league play

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Four double digit PL goal seasons on the bounce is not bad especially when not really having pace, size or physically. 🤷‍♂️

Not a fan myself as dont **** with pro athletes that are not in the best shape possible... but far higher quality strikers have failed to produce what he has in the PL.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
50 goals in 129 PL appearances? You can't be turning your nose up at that, particularly in the climate he's had to work in. 'Emirates Wiltord' doesn't really do him justice. Wiltord was a 1 in 3.5 man.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
If you don't think Lacazette was an awful signing you have really low standards for Arsenal Football Club.
I’m still annoyed at how we voted for Lizzozette to be our player of the season. Jesus Christ, he gave us Giroud level numbers but because he had a ‘Drippin’ celebration he somehow scammed his way above Auba. And if anyone tells me “bUT AubA miSsED a PEnaLTY agAinST Sp**s”, I will lose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom