• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Kav

Established Member
I can't believe our manager is gonna finish above Newcastle, the richest team in the world, this season.

Got to be looking at an extension this season for Arteta...
Stop taking the piss riou… all the more reason to get a good manager.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

They’re going to take this manager of the month as progress aren’t they…ffs.

This is so unfortunate, f*ck.

Ah and I’ve just seen the post where he’s got his pit crew behind him, f*ck this.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

They’re going to take this manager of the month as progress aren’t they…ffs.

This is so unfortunate, f*ck.

Ah and I’ve just seen the post where he’s got his pit crew behind him, f*ck this.
I was calling Mikel a loser in the mandem whatsapp chat, but I was quickly informed that apparently this is common now.

Maybe we’ve been infiltrated by an Artetasexual, I dunno.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I just can't get behind a manager who abandons his principles under the slightest bit of pressure. Brighton went man for man, so we booted long? Great use of positional play that.

He has built a young squad so he can control them. They are too young to down tools. Only Laca, Auba, Xhaka and Partey of age to actually revolt. Laca doesn't care as he is getting his pay check, Auba couldn't care less as he is getting paid, Xhaka is loved by Arteta and Partey knows he has a sweet deal.

It's a team full of yes man, ran by a manager who has a team of yes men behind him. If the circumstances are right. Eg. All players fit and firing we have a chance of scoring. If ONE thing is off. That's it. We don't create. We don't score. If multiple things are off we get dominated.

We have a group of players that have energy and 1 game a week. Physically we are in a position to press more than anyone. Yet we don't press.

We have a team full of pacey, ball carriers that thrive in broken play. He is punching the air celebrating goals, but not actually paying attention to how they come about. It's not via 40 passes. It quick vertical transitional attacks where we win possession and spring.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Arsenal football club, with no European football, should be blowing the likes of Norwich, Burnley and Brighton away. Not sit 10 men behind the ball and wait for them to make a mistake before we capitalise. There is no excuse for that.
We all remember what Liverpool looked like with a season of no European football.

We don’t look like a European team enjoying a season off, we simply look like a team that has no business being in Europe. That’s worrying.

Haphazard

I just can't get behind a manager who abandons his principles under the slightest bit of pressure. Brighton went man for man, so we booted long? Great use of positional play that.

He has built a young squad so he can control them. They are too young to down tools. Only Laca, Auba, Xhaka and Partey of age to actually revolt. Laca doesn't care as he is getting his pay check, Auba couldn't care less as he is getting paid, Xhaka is loved by Arteta and Partey knows he has a sweet deal.

It's a team full of yes man, ran by a manager who has a team of yes men behind him. If the circumstances are right. Eg. All players fit and firing we have a chance of scoring. If ONE thing is off. That's it. We don't create. We don't score. If multiple things are off we get dominated.

We have a group of players that have energy and 1 game a week. Physically we are in a position to press more than anyone. Yet we don't press.

We have a team full of pacey, ball carriers that thrive in broken play. He is punching the air celebrating goals, but not actually paying attention to how they come about. It's not via 40 passes. It quick vertical transitional attacks where we win possession and spring.
After the NLD we all got absolutely swamped with posts showing how Arteta has this team together, how Ramsdale is so wholesome and nice and how these are all good boys.

Can you imagine them when we had Henry and Viera? They would ask for them to be sold after 1 season.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I was calling Mikel a loser in the mandem whatsapp chat, but I was quickly informed that apparently this is common now.

Maybe we’ve been infiltrated by an Artetasexual, I dunno.
Yeah I think it’s well established amongst most people who know their football that he isn’t good enough tbh. My friends always trolling me by saying ‘Arteta In’, ‘He needs five more tears’ etc.

Just need the fans who only watch match of the day to understand and then he’ll be forced out. This manager of the month award has pushed the timetable back but ultimately he’s not good enough and unless something changes on the pitch he won’t be in the job this time next year. That’s how I comfort myself.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Why does he have so many assistant coaches yet Partey still can’t get a long shot on target?

Malky

Established Member
How the **** did he win that? Highest spenders in the summer and we're still 11th, for **** sake. Surely Brighton, Brentford results and Liverpool still going unbeaten is far more impressive than us scraping wins against Relegation favourites Burnley and Norwich.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

...he actually got the the coaching team to stand behind him 🤣
When has a club last time sacked a manager of the month soon after getting the award?

Anyway, he won the award and is the manager, so it's not exactly wrong to stand in front. At least he has them in the photo.

drippin

How the **** did he win that? Highest spenders in the summer and we're still 11th, for **** sake. Surely Brighton, Brentford results and Liverpool still going unbeaten is far more impressive than us scraping wins against Relegation favourites Burnley and Norwich.
I assume one of the reasons was the crisis where we were in, when he was presumably near to get sacked, and then getting 3-1-0 record with winning Tottenham too.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I assume one of the reasons was the crisis where we were in, when he was presumably near to get sacked, and then getting 3-1-0 record with winning Tottenham too.
He was never near the sack, but otherwise agreed.

On paper he’s had a fantastic month in all fairness.

Malky

Established Member
Hardly impressive, he done the bare minimum. The Sp**s result was a total fluke when you see how we played in the games before and the Brighton game after.
This is just buying the media darling more time.

drippin

He was never near the sack, but otherwise agreed.

On paper he’s had a fantastic month in all fairness.
We can't know that. I said presumably, because being last in the league with a couple more draws or losses would have very likely got him sacked no matter what.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom