• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Hardly impressive, he done the bare minimum. The Sp**s result was a total fluke when you see how we played in the games before and the Brighton game after.
This is just buying the media darling more time.
Nuno won it for August and he was on the ropes come September. Doesn’t mean that much in the grand scheme, almost a kiss of death if anything.

Interesting how so many of my Arsenal friends irl were pained by this though news though, this Arteta reign is rough.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Hardly impressive, he done the bare minimum. The Sp**s result was a total fluke when you see how we played in the games before and the Brighton game after.
This is just buying the media darling more time.
It is impressive to get your team to win after such a dire start. Your view of Arteta is clouding any objective estimation.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I saw his name trending on Twitter and genuinely thought he’d been sacked, f-cking manager of the month looool we got outplayed by Brighton

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

How the **** did he win that? Highest spenders in the summer and we're still 11th, for **** sake. Surely Brighton, Brentford results and Liverpool still going unbeaten is far more impressive than us scraping wins against Relegation favourites Burnley and Norwich.
It’s just to stop it from being Tuchel, Klopp or Pep every month tbh.

I mean they didn’t even take into account performances. Shocking and unfortunately I feel our board are dumb enough to actually take things like this seriously.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Has any manager got his staff in, for the manager of the month photo before?

Honestly can't remember...feels a bit David Brent-ish, tbh.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Has any manager got his staff in, for the manager of the month photo before?

Honestly can't remember...feels a bit David Brent-ish, tbh.
Could be David Brent-ish or could be someone saying it wouldn’t be possible without all these people.

Arteta has clearly just done it for the former but is smart enough to make it look like it’s the latter. The guy is an evil overlord I swear.

Notice how Nuno let someone else hold the award? 👀

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Notice how Nuno let someone else hold the award? 👀

Yeah, proper beta stuff...you can tell he was mainly a backup keeper in his playing days.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Yeah, proper beta stuff...you can tell he was mainly a backup keeper in his playing days.
Nah it means Nuno is genuinely including his coaches as he believes it’s a team award.

Arteta would never let anyone hold his trophy, but he’s clever enough (most evil geniuses are) to include the coaching staff to get the same message across. Arteta would blood sacrifice any of those coaches for a PL title.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This photo and situation is clearly one of those where Arteta can't win no matter what he does.

Any possible action will result as an accusation of wrong-doing from his haters.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Can’t believe this guy gets manager of the month for scraping past Norwich, Burnley and beating Sp**s. Our board will probably give him the job for life now.

GLITCH

Can't beat this guy, ffs. He somehow keeps blagging more time despite sh*t performances, and gets undeserved credit.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
I'd be interested to see a poll of who genuinely hates Arteta atm. AM's pretty negative atm, may as well try to measure it.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom