• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Really, the guy knows how to shoot.. and tackle.

I read somewhere that before coming to Arsenal he scored almost exactly his xG. And now in Arsenal he has like 1.6 xG thus far with no goals and like we have seen especially last year, the shots went totally haywire. But he has improved in getting the shots towards goal.

It will be fixed in the future, has to be. He is no Gervinho in shooting.

Actually I think we have many good shooters, who have the potential. ESR, Ødegaard & Partey especially from those who are not rated in that area yet.

And it's no surprise that all of those are quite new to EPL, where there is not much time to shoot.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Really, the guy knows how to shoot
Awkward Cardi B GIF by Saturday Night Live

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

0.8 post shot from an xG of 1.6 🤮

He’s like a kid who plays RB for a proper academy but RW for his school team. Taking the piss at Arsenal because nobody here is good enough to tell him to stop shooting, even the manager :lol:
He has the skills. He has shot better this season, I'd be interested in those stats. I think there is some mental barrier, but it's not lack the of skills.

Or it could be lack of skills to apply it in EPL of course. That's all that matters to us obviously.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thomas is actually allowed to score goals...is that even legal!?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

"I can't believe Partey scored the end is near🤪"

I mean it probably has something to do with the Ghanian coach not having a hissy fit if his midfielders dare go near the box.
You are on the hottest of hot streaks right now. I think you’re up there with Salah and Benzema this season.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You are on the hottest of hot streaks right now. I think you’re up there with Salah and Benzema this season.

Certain man (no names) having a goal drought similar to Harry Kane on here.

👀

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name

I mean it probably has something to do with the Ghanian coach not having a hissy fit if his midfielders dare go near the box.
Arteta has a PPG ratio of 2.67 since the Chelsea game. You lot still judging him on losing to the European and England Champions when we've won almost every game since and drew to a team that's top of the league. Won the derby. Great football. And yet you all whine. Still in the cups too.

It's amazing how such negativity is here when we're winning. Arteta is one of the foremost managerial talents in world football and we're lucky to have him. And he's spending on youth for the future like Ben Pirlo from deep White and Tomiyasu Sagna and he brought in Partey too. Meanwhile you worship Wenger who brought in Elneny Xhaka and Holding while Arteta's brought in Lokonga and Partey to get rid of him. Just shows the agenda.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Arteta has a PPG ratio of 2.67 since the Chelsea game. You lot still judging him on losing to the European and England Champions when we've won almost every game since and drew to a team that's top of the league. Won the derby. Great football. And yet you all whine. Still in the cups too.

It's amazing how such negativity is here when we're winning. Arteta is one of the foremost managerial talents in world football and we're lucky to have him. And he's spending on youth for the future like Ben Pirlo from deep White and Tomiyasu Sagna and he brought in Partey too. Meanwhile you worship Wenger who brought in Elneny Xhaka and Holding while Arteta's brought in Lokonga and Partey to get rid of him. Just shows the agenda.

Did you really just write two paragraphs trolling?

:facepalm:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Apologies, won't happen again. Please forgive me.

samshere

Why so serieuse?

If he needs to go closer to the goal to improve his accuracy, he should either do that or not take the shot. Can't blame his wasteful efforts on Arteta I'm afraid.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Did you really just write two paragraphs trolling?

:facepalm:
Imagine being so Arteta out that bare facts shake you. He's better than Wenger, don't @ me
You're in yours as well. Slow down and take a sip of water, lad.
I'm in my cup. My cup of hope for Arsenal football club under the new Pep Arteta
Apologies, won't happen again. Please forgive me.
You are forgiven. Chant Kroenke will give Tets 200 million to spend and Maddison is coming soon 5 times to repent

Latest posts

Top Bottom