• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takehiro Tomiyasu: Takehiro Today, Injured Tomorrow

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To be fair the 2nd half he did improve like rest of team defensively but he did struggle when they press him still he kept clean sheet and no errors. So nothing to worry about

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Tomi playing against Saudi Arabia currently he playing CB and of course Japan still not conceding.

Oh he also won player of the month and got big praise from mikel so he must enjoying life now.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Player of the month straightaway, couldn't ask for much more.

"Tomiyasu received 51 per cent of the votes cast, with Aaron Ramsdale in second and Emile Smith Rowe in third place."

(Twitter link bug text)

"It has been quite the start to life in the Premier League for Takehiro Tomiyasu.

The Japan international has helped us claim 10 out of a possible 12 points since arriving in N5, and has now been named as our September Player of the Month.

So what is Tomi like to manage?

"A joy," Mikel Arteta told Arsenal.com. "He is so excited, you can see that for him it is a dream to be here and he is doing it in the right manner, with the passion but with the right commitment, and as well with the right amount of self assurance that he is capable of doing it.

"I'm very impressed, he has done it in a really natural way. It puts a smile on your face when you look at him, for how he communicates, how he is.

"It's not been easy for him, we asked him to come in and play after two days against Norwich, then we went to Burnley, then the north London derby... a lot has happened and I am really happy with him.

"For me [the Premier League] is the hardest to adapt to, and the hardest to stay at the top. That is the challenge.

"Now he has shown he has the right qualities, the right mentality and personality to play for this club and in this country, and he has to maintain that and keep improving.""

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Positive police? Please don’t make me dig up old posts of yours from the Özil thread, having a fit about posters daring to ruin the circle jerk with opposing opinions 😱
😝
Those posts were very different to me saying “he looks good but I’m going to be cautious”.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

One of the biggest tests in his career coming up…this is the moment where he either cements himself as a probably solid signing or the first seeds of doubt start to appear.

Wilf is coming.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
One of the biggest tests in his career coming up…this is the moment where he either cements himself as a probably solid signing or the first seeds of doubt start to appear.

Wilf is coming.
Wilf ain’t making or breaking anyone ffs 😭

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wilf ain’t making or breaking anyone ffs 😭

I think Tomiyasu might have to resort to this and break Wilf in half.

tanganga-zaha.gif

Lad got bodied.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Hmm I don't know I would have given it to Gabriel but new signing syndrome I guess

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wilf will almost certainly give him a hard time, he's a great combo of skill/pace/strength, best 1 v 1 guy in the league.

But whatever the outcome of that duel next Monday, nothing should be held against Tomi, if Zaha gets the better of him...Vidic turned into Mustafi whenever he went up against Torres, doesn't mean he wasn't still quality.

He looks a really good signing for us, plenty of time to grow/improve too.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Wilf will almost certainly give him a hard time, he's a great combo of skill/pace/strength, best 1 v 1 guy in the league.

But whatever the outcome of that duel next Monday, nothing should be held against Tomi, if Zaha gets the better of him...Vidic turned into Mustafi whenever he went up against Torres, doesn't mean he wasn't still quality.

Zaha is a glorified Bolasie, not Messi.

mpower2540

Adama Traore is the best 1v1 guy in the league by far in my opinion, frightening. Think Zaha can get a bit too obsessed with beating his man and ignoring options a lot of the time.

Probably because he’s so used to having to do everything for Palace, he’s actually got some really good players around him now. Olise is absolute silk.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Tomi again played 90 minutes for Japan win against Australia as CB. Need to get back quick he now facing very long trip. Need few days rest.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom