• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 2 - 2 Crystal Palace | Monday, 18th October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'd be happy to play 4213 for this and drop Auba. I know it wont happen but he was so poor vs Brighton it is possible. Saka & Pepe could change sides but these 3 would be dynamic anyway. Ødegaard has the engine to be part of the attack and also solidify the middle when defending.

Saka-----------ESR----------Pepe
------------Ødegaard
--------Sambi -----Partey
Tierney---Gaby--White-----Tomi
-------------Ramsdale

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
And Cesc scored right after that, what a cracking game. I was watching with all Juve fans that day and they were shell shocked after the game. Good old memories, wish we could play anywhere that level again.
Fun times when we could go outplay Madrid and juve both at their homes.

Now we can't even outplay relegation fodders.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
article109070102a61c1c000005dc489_468x311.jpg

...against Palace in 2005, Arsenal became the first team to name a squad for a league game, that didn't feature an English player.

Remember all the **** we used to get for stuff like this back in the day?

Even when we went on our Champions League run the year after, the press were a bit sneery towards us, because we weren't really an "English team" :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think this will be Vieira's third time at The Emirates.

Played for us at Bergkamp's testimonial in 2006, he won.

Played for City in 2010, a draw.

If it's going in order, his next match here should be a loss.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
And Cesc scored right after that, what a cracking game. I was watching with all Juve fans that day and they were shell shocked after the game. Good old memories, wish we could play anywhere that level again.
Those were the days.

But all that wasn't good enough apparently.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
The game is for general sale, so weird to see this at Emirates Stadium. I guess because it's Monday

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

It's pretty grim reading through every match day thread as a depressing reminder of how far we've fallen..
Sad times.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
It's pretty grim reading through every match day thread as a depressing reminder of how far we've fallen..
Sad times.
Tbh I believe we will win on Monday and Friday too. We'll get 6 points out of 6. We need to see what other teams will do in the next 2 weeks

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Why is it that every time we have a defender that can pass the ball decently, people want them to become midfielders?
Cos we lack quality and people are forgetting what it means to be a good team.

People see that Partey and White can pick a pass and so think they should be playing CM and DM respectively, ignoring the fact that what makes a top team is having a DM who is as good on the ball as most CMs or a CB who is as good on the ball as most DMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom