• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

Pyres7

Anyone else find it slightly disappointing he hasn't had a look in for the England team yet. Ā£50 million and he can't get caps over Mings, Coady and Tomori. I feel like Southgate is a bit of weirdo when it comes to picking his players but still is it concerning? I feel like he's gonna be a Wan-Bissaka. Big money English signing that won't even get selected for the national team.
It's too early to be concerned about it. He's been good since the City game, if he keeps it up the caps will come.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Anyone else find it slightly disappointing he hasn't had a look in for the England team yet. Ā£50 million and he can't get caps over Mings, Coady and Tomori. I feel like Southgate is a bit of weirdo when it comes to picking his players but still is it concerning? I feel like he's gonna be a Wan-Bissaka. Big money English signing that won't even get selected for the national team.
His start of the season was bad. He needs to keep his performances up like in the past couple of games, and there is nothing to worry.

He is young and a newcomer to the England squad, like Ramsdale. Not many players will get a free path to the team as newcomers when the competition is tough.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit šŸ’ø
Dusted šŸ”»

I saw quotes of him saying he didn't know much about Vieira, so looked at the actual interview and now it makes sense. His age and not watching football, guess he's just being honest.

Paperino

Itā€™s Timo Time

His start of the season was bad. He needs to keep his performances up like in the past couple of games, and there is nothing to worry.

He is young and a newcomer to the England squad, like Ramsdale. Not many players will get a free path to the team as newcomers when the competition is tough.

The last couple of games? He nearly ****ed us against Sp**s.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ā­

I saw quotes of him saying he didn't know much about Vieira, so looked at the actual interview and now it makes sense. His age and not watching football, guess he's just being honest.
Itā€™s so weird because I didnā€™t watch much paddy either but feel like I did?? I forget that this stuff happened nearly 20 years ago :(
And also what sort of idiot asks ā€œwhy?ā€ when when someone tells them their name ??

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Apparently doesn't watch football and has no passion

Love Island Senderos

fits right at home with us AM ers then

I actually respect players that have no in the sport

I remember Mellberg compared it to a construction job where he just follows instructions, plays the game and then go home

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ā­

Player:Gabriel
David Batty had literally zero interest in football as well and he was a great player.

Based on that small clip I love how much it looks like White would rather be anywhere else in the world. Must be a pain in the arse doing interviews.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

He's probably too dim to truly understand the brilliance of soccer, tbh.

Benjamin White, thick as a thief afterall...

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ā­
Shows a lack of curiosity and passion about the game, imo, which I would extrapolate to indicate that he's very unlikely to improve.

OnlyOne

ā€˜Donkeys donā€™t have a peak, they remain uselessā€™
Trusted ā­

Shows a lack of curiosity and passion about the game, imo, which I would extrapolate to indicate that he's very unlikely to improve.

Fairly sure Aaron Ramsey was the exact same, as was Kos. Plenty of players don't follow football/have other interests. It's just a job to some, and some give it their all while they are at work, some switch off after.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ā­

Batistuta was another who had very little interest in the game, it's fair to say he was pretty decent.

I know plenty people who aren't that mad about their job but still put a shift in. As long as White continues to do that for us that's all you can ask for.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit šŸ’ø
Dusted šŸ”»

KDB 5-6 years ago, I wouldn't say he hasn't improved since his return to the league but ofcourse there will be someone on here who will pretend he's been crap for City.

It's common nowadays and I don't blame them. When growing up I knew some sick ballers who loved to play but didn't watch, it's an individual thing.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

we could have had a proper football man and a gooner in saliba and instead we invest in some essex boys who's main goal in life was being in Towie. I dont like this guy at all.

Paperino

Itā€™s Timo Time

I think a little bit of interest for the job will make someone better at it. You can still do a great job though so whatever. But dont compare Ben White to KDB, this is not a Monty Python movie.

Top Bottom