• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 8 (Oct 16-18)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really good save from Pickford here soucek always try to be in box whenever westham attacking.

Doucoure doing same for Everton that's why he getting few goals lately

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Interesting team built by Moyes. Unlike when he was at Sunderland.
More adventurous i really like what he doing English managers need to get out from the cautious approach Moyes at westham been pressing high and direct really working for them

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I know Newcastle are in high mood etc.. But thier team is relegation stuff apart from ASM and willock they still without win. Max they'll get from today is draw

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
A-M told me Moyes was rubbish. :lol: A-M told me Wenger was cack. There's a theme here.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Rice is one army midfield at times he been incredible today. Everton missing thier best players so much so clueless going forward no Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin and they struggle

Latest posts

Top Bottom