• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Newcastle United: Bandro Tonali

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
its just everywhere in football & have to assume the pundits have a conflict of interest on most issues

like Lineker last week saying Woodward was in his back garden when Ronaldo signed :lol:

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

" "I'd like a crack at it". Yeah and i'd like to crack your ****ing skull wide open you useless ****ing bastard. GO. NOW. "

They are not happy with Brucey at the newcastle-online forum. This is your new friends, @Rex Banter.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Emery & Stevie G getting mentioned today. 👀

Didnt see Emery anywhere in the betting last week now near the top. 🤷‍♂️

Alexs

Looking at the table, circumstances and fixtures I can see Newcastle, Palace, Watford, Leeds and Burnley all picking up points. If we don't win the next two games Arteta's Project will carry a serious relegation risk.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Emery & Stevie G getting mentioned today. 👀

Didnt see Emery anywhere in the betting last week now near the top. 🤷‍♂️
I think Emery would be a great appointment for Newcastle at this time.

He is good at giving teams structure as long as the players buy into it. Our job was clearly too big for him (as it is for Arteta) but at a club like Newcastle where they may be more willing to give him time, it may be a better fit.

They may eventually have to part ways in the long term, as doubt the fans will take his style of football well but to give the team structure and balance, they could do a lot worse

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
must be playing the PR game as 50m might not keep them up

got a challenging run... 2 easy games.... a super hard run up to Jan 1st

Sp**s, Palace (A), Chelsea, Brighton (A), Brentford, Arsenal (A) 😔

Norwich, Burnley 🥳

Leicester (A), Liverpool (A), Man City, Man United, Everton (A) 😱

All PR, just like Pep's yearly statement of not being able to afford new players blah blah..

They know they are about to get bent over by every club they approach for players, no idea why they spew this crap though, every board across the world is going to attempt to bend Newcastle over, you would actually be stupid not too..

OSBK

Established Member
Merse was not wrong. they need 15-17 players and it will be 5 years plus before they get near top 6. The players have a losing mentality that cannot be changed, alot of them are in that bracket where they are too good for the championship but not good enough for the premier league. The good news for every football club out there including us is we can offload some dead wood onto them.

IMO there is only 1 manager in world football who takes that project tomorrow and gets them top 4 and challenging in 5 years and thats klopp. I do think if klopp wins the league which would be his biggest achievement considering the lack of investment then a project like that with a huge budget may interest him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Never like seeing Sp**s win, but was a little happy to see Newcastle lose, as they are gonna become a disgusting club, tbh.

Though I don't mind Newcastle fans, I feel they have a superiority complex, when comparing themselves to other fanbases...now with the money they are gonna become unbearable.

Fingers crossed they get relegated :pray:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Will be a huge run in. You feel if a semi decent manager comes in then it gets turned round.

Bruce is the cheapest manager in the league by a long way so even someone like Don Unai would be a huge improvement.

If Wilson and ASM can stay fit then the squad is better than Burnley, Norwich and Watford regardless of new signings.

If they do go down then the butterfly effects will be huge. Yes they’d buy players to go straight back up but then you’ve got to clear them off the books to get top PL players in and staying on the good side of FFP will be even harder.

All this will be make the road to competing much longer. If they go down could potentially not get above an Everton level for the foreseeable future.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Will be a huge run in. You feel if a semi decent manager comes in then it gets turned round.

Bruce is the cheapest manager in the league by a long way so even someone like Don Unai would be a huge improvement.

If Wilson and ASM can stay fit then the squad is better than Burnley, Norwich and Watford regardless of new signings.

If they do go down then the butterfly effects will be huge. Yes they’d buy players to go straight back up but then you’ve got to clear them off the books to get top PL players in and staying on the good side of FFP will be even harder.

All this will be make the road to competing much longer. If they go down could potentially not get above an Everton level for the foreseeable future.

They? Dont u mean us? We geordies now bro

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Can’t wait to see my Newcastle Magpies winning the league with Saka, Olise and Bellingham under Mourinho.

All my tough years of being a fan are about to be rewarded.

⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪
Rex Banner on why he started supporting Newcastle instead of Atleti, Pool and Assnl
TboXo2G.jpg

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Don Unai to finally bring back silverware on Tyneside. Got a feeling he’ll go back in for Wilf imo and Toney will probably return back to Newcastle.

Zaha Toney ASM​

#BlackExcellence

Malky

Established Member

Actually praying they do get relegated, just because it'll make the whole " richest club in world football " thing much more interesting.
Like how mad it'll be seeing Geordies boasting about their clubs wealth while they're travelling to watch them play teams like Blackpool and Millwall. :lol:
:lol:

Malky

Established Member
Merse was not wrong. they need 15-17 players and it will be 5 years plus before they get near top 6. The players have a losing mentality that cannot be changed, alot of them are in that bracket where they are too good for the championship but not good enough for the premier league. The good news for every football club out there including us is we can offload some dead wood onto them.

IMO there is only 1 manager in world football who takes that project tomorrow and gets them top 4 and challenging in 5 years and thats klopp. I do think if klopp wins the league which would be his biggest achievement considering the lack of investment then a project like that with a huge budget may interest him.
Can only ****ing hope they're stupid and desperate enough to be interested in some of our crap. Would be amazing seeing us get good money for guys like Chambers, Holding, Elneny, Kola, Laca, Nketiah.
Unfortuntely teams like Chelsea, United, etc, have higher profile deadwood that will be more attractive to Newcastle than we have.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Meh I don’t agree. Maybe I’m underestimating the challenge but I don’t think the league is THAT hard. When I think of the recent rises from Leicester, wolves and even West Ham I reckon it can be done. Just need a few decent transfer windows (keep the flops minimal unlike arsenal) and they’ll get top 6 in a few years IMO.

OSBK

Established Member
Meh I don’t agree. Maybe I’m underestimating the challenge but I don’t think the league is THAT hard. When I think of the recent rises from Leicester, wolves and even West Ham I reckon it can be done. Just need a few decent transfer windows (keep the flops minimal unlike arsenal) and they’ll get top 6 in a few years IMO.

The top boys are not going to just lie down and let newcastle catch up. It is a hard league when you have to replace that many players, esp when you cannot offer CL football or a realistic chance in the next 3-5 years. Can you see ASM staying for another 4 years to maybe get CL.

A good comparision is us currently. We are a good 5 to 6 transfer windows ahead of newcastle at a minimum. I hope that in 2 to 3 transfer windows we will be challenging top 4.

Leicester have done well, they are still streets behind pool and city. Wolves and west ham are decent but we know come march april next year they will be mid table.

Pyres7

Can only ****ing hope they're stupid and desperate enough to be interested in some of our crap. Would be amazing seeing us get good money for guys like Chambers, Holding, Elneny, Kola, Laca, Nketiah.
Unfortuntely teams like Chelsea, United, etc, have higher profile deadwood that will be more attractive to Newcastle than we have.
I could see them picking up some of our fringe players, like Saliba, Martinelli.

Top Bottom