• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
He failed to register Saliba in last season's Europa squad, whereas Mari was included. Saliba spent half of that season sitting on his arse, not developing, and proceded to make a fool of Arteta once he got a loan to Nice.

The Ben White signing was the cherry on the cake.
Totally different circumstances in all cases. This thread just goes in circles FFS. In short:

136 pages of people chatting out of their asses. Can't wait to see Saliba back in red and white where he belongs next season.
Post of the thread.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I would disagree with Matt Spiro here. Saliba was solid last night and much better than his last two outings. Having said that, Guendouzi was definitely (with Payet) the MOTM. Matteo was unstoppable. Impressive all around performance.
It's a good thing we've given him away for a packet of crisps in favor of future ballon d'Or winner Granit Xhaka. Another genius call from Mid Table Mikel.

Kav

Established Member
I like to be fair where possible. Why is every other person having a go at Arteta about the Saliba situation? It is gone already. He’s playing regularly which is a good thing.

Let’s all wish him a successful loan spell at marseille. I want him to continue his development. Truthfully this loan is a blessing in disguise.

No I don’t care much for Arteta but it is about time some of us move on and accept the situation for what it is. Hopefully he comes back next season with such growth and dislodge a certain player from our back line. One can hope…

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I like to be fair where possible. Why is every other person having a go at Arteta about the Saliba situation? It is gone already. He’s playing regularly which is a good thing.

Let’s all wish him a successful loan spell at marseille. I want him to continue his development. Truthfully this loan is a blessing in disguise.

No I don’t care much for Arteta but it is about time some of us move on and accept the situation for what it is. Hopefully he comes back next season with such growth and dislodge a certain player from our back line. One can hope…

He will n0t come back if Arteta still is around. Lets be honest here: Saliba probably despise Arteta and i can fully understand him since El Lego doesnt respect or value him at all.

scytheavatar

Established Member

Cause if Saliba succeeds in dislodging that player then it's 50 million of our money gone down the toilet drain. 50 million that could have been spent on a midfielder instead.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Even if Ben White turns out to be a good signing and proves me wrong, it isn’t going to make a difference as it’ll still be on Arteta that we spent 50m on a CB when we already had a talented one on our books but he failed to give him a chance. Just like Saliba regardless of how people try to sugar-coat the Emi Martinez departure, that’s on Arteta too as we spunked 80m on two inferior players.

Artetasexuals will try to pin the blame fully on Edu but was he the one that was playing trash like Mustafi, Mari etc ahead of Saliba?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So far he keeping best in Europe quite OM keeping clean sheet. Would be great it end like that

Top Bottom