• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: Saint Nic Is Back

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Alot of people think when say something negative about players these days mean we have agenda but we don't they are all our players we should support them but when they preform bad we should say it.

Today nico for first 10 minutes played well nearly scored his trademark goal after that it's just poor the first touch is poor he can't dribble without losing balance he very one footed he sometimes just don't pass quick there alot of basic stuff he lacks and just frustrate the hell out of me

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
He is nothing like the player I thought we were getting. Loses the ball at least 30 times a game.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Agreed, I'm not a fan of his at all. But other than the fact Arteta is manager, I think the Ødegaard and ESR were far bigger issues tonight.

I think part of ESR's issue tonight was not having Saka on the right. I said this at half time too. That's the problem with Arteta trying to fit Pepe in, not only are we then weaker on the right but also it effects ESR. Saka and ESR have been playing well together in their positions, it didn't need changing.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Went to the game. Watched him very closely. Looked like a £7.2 million player tonight. :facepalm: Appreciate his involvement in the goals though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Pepe should have been used on the left tonight.

He was never gonna be able to get away from Mitchell, would have liked to see him run against Ward.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pepe should have been used on the left tonight.

He was never gonna be able to get away from Mitchell, would have liked to see him run against Ward.
Also saka does look better as RW i think because pepe used as RW so he can cut and shot in LW he'll find it difficult to do that.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Not good enough. I still maintain we should sue Lille. They scammed us
The people who were in charge of Lille for the transfer cashed out and sold the club a year later. Probably living it up in Tahiti I’d imagine.

There was also another Lile player sold to an Italian club for an equally inflated price the following summer. He was doing about as well as Pepe last I checked.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I was so excited when we signed him, but it's my own fault. Enamoured by compilation videos isn't usually me, but his was a good one. No I don't watch lille.

He's off balance, awkward, slow to make decisions, rotates on the spot and slows down attacks, and his assist is a case of "even a broken clock".

There will not be a successful arsenal team in which he is regularly starting. Carabao Cup player.

TriniGunner

I was so excited when we signed him, but it's my own fault. Enamoured by compilation videos isn't usually me, but his was a good one. No I don't watch lille.

He's off balance, awkward, slow to make decisions, rotates on the spot and slows down attacks, and his assist is a case of "even a broken clock".

There will not be a successful arsenal team in which he is regularly starting. Carabao Cup player.

Exactly. He's slow and not very intelligent in the attacking phase of play. You really aren't effective as a winger with those attributes. We NEEDED a winger in the summer but everyone told me that we were okay in that area. Why are we relying on wing-backs to attack? Why are our players out of position?

Pop Tart

Established Member
The people who were in charge of Lille for the transfer cashed out and sold the club a year later. Probably living it up in Tahiti I’d imagine.

There was also another Lile player sold to an Italian club for an equally inflated price the following summer. He was doing about as well as Pepe last I checked.
Napoli's Victor osimhen? From what I have found out about lille outgoings thr following season he went for 68 mil. Extortionate yes but he stats are fairly decent for a guy who is 22.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ian Wright was absolutely spot on about him in the pregame program.

He said that Arsenal are too slow in the build-up so he will always have two guys marking him and loses the ball.

He wanted then to pass to him early so he could have a run at the defense.

Top Bottom