• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Patrick Viera one of my preferred people after watching that game. He'll have the passion for us aswell which will help.

Goonger

Please God no.

Wasn't necessarily suggesting him, just wanted more info.

Hadn't really heard of him before this season but was listening to Talksport & Simon Jordan was talking about how highly he rates him & how he's sure he's going on to bigger & better things, & just wondered if others had any opinions.

I like some options that are current international managers, like Mancini, Enrique & Martinez, but the problem we have is that the World Cup won't be finished for another 15 months or so.

So you are realistically looking at the likes of Potter, Ten Haag, Vieira, & not many other names really.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Zidane look desperate for France national team coach and its shame because he very good club manager and proven he can handle big clubs and egos.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think that if we are serious about our next manager, then the following names would suggest that.

Rangnick*, Tuchel*, Potter*, Rodgers*, Potchettino*, Favre, Ten Hag, Rose, Nagelsman

Any other qualifying name at this stage, and I think it would need an already seriously efficient setup behind the scenes.

Edit. The starred names, are ones who could give us that stability while we rebuild over the next 3 years. The others would need an efficient back office as extra support much sooner.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I think that if we are serious about our next manager, then the following names would suggest that.

Rangnick, Tuchel, Potter, Rodgers, Potchettino, Favre, Ten Hag, Rose, Nagelsman

Any other name at this stage, and I think it would need an already seriously efficient setup behind the scenes.
You could probably rule out Pochettino & Tuchel as potentially our next managers, why would they come to their rivals when we are probably a fair way behind them.

Viera you may underestimate what he could probably bring to our club then what Arteta can. I've just got that hunch after what he said about us after the game he could do a bit for us more then Arteta can.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Any new manager we bring should be a proven one at least in good clubs and not lower once and also can deal with good expectations we currently nothing but a top 6 side or bit worse if we want to compete in 2-3 years we can't go this road for long either Arteta evolve or appoint someone experienced and good.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Any new manager we bring should be a proven one at least in good clubs and not lower once and also can deal with good expectations we currently nothing but a top 6 side or bit worse if we want to compete in 2-3 years we can't go this road for long either Arteta evolve or appoint someone experienced and good.

I agree with the handling of personalities bit, that is important.

But for experience, I rate the ones who do more with less at a higher level. So if they have kept a so called smaller club performing, then they get extra points.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I agree with the handling of personalities bit, that is important.

But for experience, I rate the ones who do more with less at a higher level. So if they have kept a so called smaller club performing, then they get extra points.
The problem with big clubs always will be egos because these clubs have known star players with big backing from thier fans in social media unlike in lower clubs when everyone treated the same and they trying to work hard to get a move for bigger club that's why emery did struggle even he is a successful manager Arteta also struggling with his man management also ideas we desperately need someone who get grip in squad and at least let them preform for 2 season to get us in good position and from there we can improve because currently with Arteta and emery we just lack alot. I don't trust our club much because they look satisfied with slow process

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can’t believe people are voting for Brendon Rogers. His record in the Prem is poor. Couldn’t keep Liverpool in the top 4 for more than 1 season. Struggling with Leicester after 1 season. He‘s definitely not for us.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There's all that, which is valid, but he's just a creepy cringy ****. That's all you really needed to say.
If he was a creepy cringe **** that could keep Arsenal in the top 4 for 20 years, I’d have him.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
There's all that, which is valid, but he's just a creepy cringy ****. That's all you really needed to say.
Hah, yeah that's my problem with Brodgers - his record is pretty good but he's just such a gimp, it's hard to get fully behind the David Brent of football management.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom