• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 3 (Oct 19 & 20)

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Can’t stand Mbappe.

Lad is a little brat that clearly thinks he’s on Thierry’s level but there’s no way he’s reached that yet.
It seems like in the last year he's started to buy into his own hype. He was quite humble at first but I just feel like he's shown a bit of a selfish streak that I don't like of late. For me, if my teammate has a chance for his first hattrick with the club then I'm giving it to him to take, end of.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'll still not fully in ten hag after peter Bosz hype then he failed at Dortmund. Yes ten hag is better manager but I'd wait until he go to better league and it's only matter of time before someone ask about him Sp**s already wanted him and he rejected

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I really like Mbappe but he is sort of a pr*ck, isn't he? Surely you let your teammate on a hattrick take that?
he gifted Messi the first penalty, directly said after the pen, that Messi should take it.
then he passed the first goal to Messi instead of shooting himself.

and mbappe said in his interview, that messi said, he should take the last pen.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Ajax, Liverpool, Porto, P.S.G. and Real all win.
2-0 Real

1-1 Tiraspol

3-0 Real

2-1 Inter

3-0 Ajax

2-1 Leipzig

1-0 Porto

3-1 Inter

4-0 Real

2-2 P.S.G.

4-0 Ajax

3-2 Liverpool

Streamja - Simple video sharing

3-2 P.S.G.

5-0 Real

Streamja - Simple video sharing

Last edited by a moderator:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
He came from the RB family. He was the NY RB manager then the RB Salzburg in Austria, before taking over Leipzig. Jesse Marsch is actually a very good manager and football mind.

It's kinda downgrade because RB play pretty poor in CL and Bundesliga.

I know they lost some crucial players,but they have money to buy some quality and they're away from 50+1 rule.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
he gifted Messi the first penalty, directly said after the pen, that Messi should take it.
then he passed the first goal to Messi instead of shooting himself.

and mbappe said in his interview, that messi said, he should take the last pen.
If that's what happened then no big deal.

carlito'sway

Established Member
It's kinda downgrade because RB play pretty poor in CL and Bundesliga.

I know they lost some crucial players,but they have money to buy some quality and they're away from 50+1 rule.

Dowgrade? Huh? Jesse Marsh did a great job at Salzburg, it is a natural progression to have him at Leipzig when Nagelsman left. He was actually Nagelsman assistant before taking the reins at Salzburg.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Dowgrade? Huh? Jesse Marsh did a great job at Salzburg, it is a natural progression to have him at Leipzig when Nagelsman left. He was actually Nagelsman assistant before taking the reins at Salzburg.

Well,downgrade in results,no ? RB was quite solid in Europe in last couple of seasons and they were regular in top 4 in Bundesliga. Club had solid prospect to make some reputation on bigger stage. Don't know they would be happy if they can't even reach EL spot in this group and finish outside CL spot in Germany.

Honestly,didn't watch Marsh's teams a lot,but maybe some other manager would be better fit for club atm.Only if they have patience to wait what he'll do in next couple of seasons.

ThePortugueseGunner

Amazing win by Porto, completely dominated A.C. Milan. Nice win for my Sporting C.P. as well, although Besiktas look quite weak.

Atlético-Liverpool was a great match, and I would also hype Ajax - they're doing a hell of a campaign.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Well,downgrade in results,no ? RB was quite solid in Europe in last couple of seasons and they were regular in top 4 in Bundesliga. Club had solid prospect to make some reputation on bigger stage. Don't know they would be happy if they can't even reach EL spot in this group and finish outside CL spot in Germany.

Honestly,didn't watch Marsh's teams a lot,but maybe some other manager would be better fit for club atm.Only if they have patience to wait what he'll do in next couple of seasons.

It is pretty early in the season and the team has lost major players as well. They will be fine.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Absolutely buzzing after the Ajax game today. Amazing game, 90 minutes of pressing, one-touch football and absolutely class defending. In form this team can take on anyone.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Absolutely buzzing after the Ajax game today. Amazing game, 90 minutes of pressing, one-touch football and absolutely class defending. In form this team can take on anyone.
I was impressed by them, though, Dortmund were missing some players and it was a poor showing from them.

Top Bottom