• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
He is talking like football managers are nurses. If we not careful we won’t have money people getting into a job paying millions, get millions in pay off if you fail and bounce back. Steve will get 8 million pound in payment. Don’t feel sorry for him. He knew 99% of the fans wanted him out. Did he respect their wish or just waited for being removed to get paid?
The Bruce one is a bit sad as its his home club & dream job that just went to hell. They said on the radio the other day he was in tears when he got the job.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The Bruce one is a bit sad as its his home club & dream job that just went to hell. They said on the radio the other day he was in tears when he got the job.

Pretty sure thats a lie. Steve Bruce is a Manchester United fan if anything but i dont believe he actually support any club for real. He used to coach Sunderland and is supposed to be a massive Newcastle fan? No. This PR campaign that the mates of Bruce started after his well deserved sacking is laughable.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

But it’s even more inexcusable imo. He knew full well how much misery he was bringing to his home town club and never once offered to do the honourable thing and walk out. He doesn’t need the money. No sympathy from me

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Pretty sure thats a lie. Steve Bruce is a Manchester United fan if anything but i dont believe he actually support any club for real. He used to coach Sunderland and is supposed to be a massive Newcastle fan? No. This PR campaign that the mates of Bruce started after his well deserved sacking is laughable.
the best i can find is this but literally no idea if its 2010 or 1980... a face you cant place in time

NINTCHDBPICT000000785618.jpg

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

the best i can find is this but literally no idea if its 2010 or 1980... a face you cant place in time

NINTCHDBPICT000000785618.jpg

And Adebayor kissed our badge. Doesnt matter. Steve Bruce is not the loyal kind of guy. He has coached Sheffield United + Sheffield Wednesday, Aston Villa + Birmingham and Newcastle + Sunderland.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

How is this guy still going to be our manager tomorrow when Sp**s who are currently above us, joint 4th btw, just lost to a team who has NEVER beaten an English team in their lifetime?! F*ck off.

THIRTY-THREE WIN % AT HOME BRUVVVVV! FURTY FREEEEEEEEE

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
That's just not true:

That's giving a boilerplate answer to a question posed to him. He didn't expound upon it nearly as much as this. There's a marked difference in how he speaks about this and the almost irritation and flippancy he's shown at times in discussing racism.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
That's giving a boilerplate answer to a question posed to him. He didn't expound upon it nearly as much as this. There's a marked difference in how he speaks about this and the almost irritation and flippancy he's shown at times in discussing racism.
You're projecting.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Please PM me because I like you and want to give you the benefit of the doubt rather than going off half cocked in the public setting.
I just think your dislike for Arteta is leading to you to view positive or even innocuous statements from him in a negative light. Understandable because when you dislike someone everything they say/do becomes annoying, but I think here Arteta has at least spoken out sufficiently on those issues.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I just think your dislike for Arteta is leading to you to view positive or even innocuous statements from him in a negative light. Understandable because when you dislike someone everything they say/do becomes annoying, but I think here Arteta has at least spoken out sufficiently on those issues.
I disagree because there are people I like who I also feel have brushed it off but I can understand why you perceive it that way. I would just ask that you consider whether you liking him colors your view as well.

Top Bottom