• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Palace didn’t play ****, that’s why.
Honestly think Palace under Vieira are a significantly better side than Villa, particularly this season's Villa who have been on the whole poor so far
Would it have made a difference if he hadn't left Partey on his own in midfield against Palace, and played a similar system to today?

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Where was this against Palace? Could've been sitting 4th despite all the BS.
So you're saying Arteta was one result away from the miracle of taking a relegation level squad to CL places? Just shows how underrated he is. Arsenal fans are so disgustingly conceited and hateful towards Lego haired fra- I mean perfect hair Pepteta

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't do nerdy stuff and make team preform like that every game people will have agenda but Arteta has potential its his own failure trying complicate things let's see if we continue it been good turn around since first 3 games results wise at least

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Would it have made a difference if he hadn't left Partey on his own in midfield against Palace, and played a similar system to today?
We’ll find out but my guess is no. We did bring Sambi on against Palace and still got outplayed/outworked.

Reactions: A_G

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I claim that we were almost completely harmless before the first goal (another corner goal). One really sharp chance (via a free-kick) but not much more. In fact, I don't think we had a single shot on target noted before Partey's goal. In other words, it was when Villa had to let go of the discipline and defensive minuset that we began to become sharp going forward. I'm not impressed with the defense btw. I may be too negative but there are many reasons for that in that case.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Leeds, despite their poor form, are much better at pressing from the front and building and transitioning from the back.

What we managed to do to Villa today, namely control their buildup, nullify their press and win aerial dules is what largely contained them today.

That is what Arteta needs to get players doing in their sleep... if he wants to survive. The rest will build on that foundation.

Good job tonight Mikel.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

In spite of the team obviously not buying into his bollocks, they're bailing him out by putting in decent shifts.

Against all odds, Arteta lives to make us miserable for another day 🤣

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
In spite of the team obviously not buying into his bollocks, they're bailing him out by putting in decent shifts.

Against all odds, Arteta lives to make us miserable for another day 🤣

I mean, it's obvious they are buying into it, even if he can't get them performing or being closer to the level they should be quality-wise.

Players are busting a gut for the guy.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Could have done actually, he did look particularly bad on Monday. Might have sounded like I was praising Palace, but I still think they're a massively inferior side to us. With the right tactics/system we should be absolutely whipping them.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That is what Arteta needs to get players doing in their sleep... if he wants to survive. The rest will build on that foundation.
Was just talking to @OnlyOne about this. A press is basically a set of instructions.

There’s no reason why our press should look so good against Sp**s/Villa but then so bad against other teams, averaging out to us being the 3rd worst pressing side in the league.

The inconsistency in that regard doesn’t make any sense, I can understand some aspects of play changing depending on whether we are home or away but our press should be the most mechanical thing about the team.

Top Bottom