• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

he has 35 goals in 104 league games last 3 years. thats basically lacazette numbers. 1 in 3 striker and he will be about 80-90 million. I know the whole PL proven and being english will be played up as some great attributes. We havent learned from ben white it seems

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Don't want. We already have better in Lacazette, who's also capable of staying fit (albeit with a touch of a sexy dad bod). Stop with the english, they're all **** and super overpriced.
It’s a cynical plot by the club. Having English core will give you less pressure from the media

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

he has 35 goals in 104 league games last 3 years. thats basically lacazette numbers. 1 in 3 striker and he will be about 80-90 million. I know the whole PL proven and being english will be played up as some great attributes. We havent learned from ben white it seems

Tbf though he’s got 32 goals in the last 65 games which is an elite scoring record.

It only really clicked for him two years ago and he’s been smashing them in ever since.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Ronald Koeman had him playing RWB:
872-EAF70-2-A72-41-C8-9497-D2356-FCC69-ED.jpg

only six of his 28 appearances under Koeman came as a CF

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Tbf though he’s got 32 goals in the last 65 games which is an elite scoring record.

It only really clicked for him two years ago and he’s been smashing them in ever since.
It’s 32 in his last 72 league games actually. Which is good. But I never watch him and think yeah this is a top class player. Outside being good in the air I find most of his game average. I think even Tammy is a better penalty box striker. DCL skill set in Europe is about 20 million pound. Players like roman yaremchuk and Cabral are off similar level. But remember in the summer we thought 50 million for Ben white was fair and laughed at 35 million for esr. So many players of esr level across Europe who aren’t close to 35 million. Arsenal fans has recently become extremely pro English players more than other fans it seems

Gunner-Union

Watched him a quite a few times and I’m a fan but prob not the price Everton would demand. He’s great in the air and his hold up play and strength is good and he has real pace to get in behind.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arsenal and Everton are on a similar level now really, both competing for the 6-8 position. Even Newcastle have surpassed us, in the near future if not today and right now. We simply won’t match any fee Everton would want - 80M atleast. He’s not worth that but that’s where English football is.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Watched him a quite a few times and I’m a fan but prob not the price Everton would demand. He’s great in the air and his hold up play and strength is good and he has real pace to get in behind.
Is he the type of striker we really need though?

He is strong, good in the air and a channel runner. Is he someone who can drop in and be a 10? I don't think he is that cute in possession or even that skillfull to be honest.

We need the exact player Lacazette is with 2 things. Pace to run in behind and aerial ability. We can't compromise the ability that Lacazette has for those two. I'd also like a striker who tends to lean to the right and take his shots from that side of the box.

Osimhen looks to be the same price, but a better player?

samshere

Why so serieuse?
If we could get him for 50-60m then it would be a good buy. Though Vhalovic and Isak look as good and are going to be priced similarly

GDeep™

League is very weak
Patrick Schick is nearly 26 soon and hasn’t really done it outside Germany. His record in Italy is 17 goals in 70 games I think. DCL has 30 goals in 70 league games in the last 2 seasons, is 3 in 3 this season too.

Linked with Man Utd and will cost 80M plus though.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
A poacher, Laca has better football outside the box but he is more effective, he is English and has something to prove.
i would not be against this.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
A striker with pace, aerial ability, can drop off and be a 10 and score like a 9 :lol:

Ah man.
I doubt we'd have any chance of signing such a player even if they existed anyways :lol:.
Struggling to think of a single player who ticks all those boxes past or present tbh.

Top Bottom